My life in the capsule.

In Japan, as in other countries, I came quite spontaneously, generally not planning a trip. An hour before the flight began to look for the hotel on the booking sites and came across an unusual level of employment Tokyo hotels - 98%. Beginning of April - the busiest season, the cherry blossoms. It was two types of accommodation: super-cheap and super expensive.
Without thinking, I tend to, I rented a beautiful capsule about two square meters. And flew into a magnificent Tokyo.

Easily I found this looks quite ordinary, but inside is a fantastic red building with a bright red sign. It beckons me ...

Average entry to a cheap hotel.

Though these two lifts and work, but the system is quite complicated. On the right the elevator can be reached only on the 6th floor: there is the reception, there is need to remove and leave shoes in a locker, and only then, have no shoes, you can ride the elevator to the left from the 6th to the 2nd floor.

The figure shows that this hotel does not accept guests with tattoos and home-made paper hats, boats on the head.

Branch reception. The hotel has a sauna, and while I was waiting for registration passed me 3 poorly dressed Japanese. Judging by the signs, taking pictures is prohibited. But I was never stopped.

​​

The first trick. Baggage Room can not take with them. Luggage room there, you can leave your luggage here. During the reception desk all littered with suitcases.

I was given the room key (as I thought) and I went to the elevator without shoes on the 4th floor. The key to the room was the key to the microscopic locker. In the locker lay a towel and bathrobe. My backpack with a camera and a laptop there is not got - had to take in the "Room».

This is a general vanity area for everyone who lives on my floor. It seems clean and friendly, and most importantly is not crowded.

Toilet. He is only a man. I forgot to mention: the hotel only for men.

Throughout Japan's popular sale of beverages through vending machines are here. And of course on each floor of the hotel stood 3-4 machine. Interestingly, some drinks fall out of these devices in a heated state.

The glamor side. So look premises. The succession of receding to the horizon capsules. On the left is a light - there is someone settling in closed cells asleep. Immediately reminded of air transportation for animals.

But, in fact, own a coupe. Climbed the stairs up, both in the reserved seat.

Home, sweet home! A bed, a table, a chair? Sure sure.

Inside view. We see all the legs passing by.

Nanotechnology multimedia system capsule. Here you can find the clock, set the alarm and connect headphones or charging. The fact that in Japan the 220-volt power supply, it is necessary to read, while in Russia, but that figure to him. Headphones none of my neighbors there, before going to sleep listening to the entire corridor different television programs from around the capsule. And in the morning alarm clock screaming like a car alarm. From about 6.30 alternately wakes up the corridor 4 floors.

Respectable and apartments are equipped with a mirror.

Let's try to get some sleep. The door of my room is a bamboo netting on snot separating the capsule from the outside world. It transmits light, smell, sound and ... petty thieves. Because in the room it is recommended not to leave anything.

This is a favorite photo! To him be the background. I flew to Tokyo from Oslo, overcoming barriers of time: the body continued to live on oslyatskomu time - and this is a minus 7:00 to Tokyo. The first night in Tokyo, I was able to sleep only 8 o'clock in the morning, because in Oslo, I usually went for about an hour at night. Capsule I rented for 3 days and was quiet for a three-day sleep. But at 10 am I was awakened worker, and says he: "freedom, capsule, pozalusta, Misty." It turned out that this hotel should release all the numbers until 10.00 am for cleaning.

Just then I saw a sign that "checkout 10" and "you can not extend your stay at the hotel." In addition, you can not leave things in his locker: you have to pass the key and re-settle after 15:00. This can give you a new key from the box and completely different on another floor.

Well, I could not sleep, go pomoyus. And then another surprise. Exactly as it is shown in the photo, and the process of washing. You go into the shower. Showers in the usual sense is not present, the Japanese sit in a circle on stools and wash yourself from the basins. What should I do? And I sat down. A thought themselves began to develop the story of the priests, who sat on this stool before me.

Photos for those who are considered early. Intriguing Japanese force posture to doubt whether they wash or do something else. What to do: solitude in a capsule hotel does not - neither in the room or in the shower.

After bathing, dry the hair.

People in the hotel very much, most of the left before 10am. But even at 10 am at the reception of all - pass the keys of the lockers. By the number of boxes for shoes, you can realize that potential guests here can be a great many.

Excellent hotel logo: it depicts exactly my first impression of your stay here.

Cons:
1. The hotel is impossible to eat, sleep, bathe and live in general.
2. "snail" number is not convenient because there is practically no ventilation. Well, the "door" - the same name. At night, you hear everything, including what bedtime is engaged in the average Japanese.
3. I have an unusual feature - I love to go to the net every day things. But the rules of the hotel forced me to go up to the reception to his suitcase to 5 times a day to get / remove some trifle or underwear.
4. The number is relatively expensive: 4000 yen or 1450 rubles per night, that is, actually 2 hours of sleep, as it was the first day of my stay.
I was left not quite clear rating system online buking.kom. For example, the Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo is 7, 3 points, some of the "Hilton" are gaining less than 8, a Japanese capsule hotel - as much as 8, 0. And someone abuses our electoral commission.
Pros:
The hotel logotipchik cool))) !!!
Uiiiiiii
--img26--

Source: positivefly.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting