As I sawed router

I have available, an excellent device. Namely - the company's router TP-Link, model TL-WR2543ND. Wonderful machine, with Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for USB and Wi-Fi AC 5Ghz.
Everything is fine with me, for a year and a half. Suddenly, from nothing, began steadily falling speed of Wi-Fi, up to 10-15 Mbps. That does not suit me, with my 100-Mbit rate. Googling reviews, it was not one I have a problem, and it appears from what a router outrageously hot. In fact, it was in my case.
Armed, termorezinoy (thermo), a cooler, a soldering iron and pants, sleeves, vmmesto back pockets. I transgressed, to preparation of the patient.

17 photo.

It was remove the cover, and look around, the board, with traces of thermal paste from past attempts.

From the box, the treasure was recovered termorezina thickness of 1.5 mm.

And carefully is stuck on all the chips.

Among the junk treasures were discovered different radiators ingots of metal.

And also, is stuck on neatly on top of thermal spacers

Then came the turn, kurochit cover

Silvery her, the manufacturer's logo, was removed to then suddenly - it was possible to return the router to a beautiful view.

The so obtained by plastmaske ...

... With the help of a kitchen knife, hot plates, and the powers of the earth was cut holes for air circulation.

A top mounted cooler.

There was a question - where to get food for the cooler? Elementary - at the router has a USB port for connecting flash drives, and the 3G-modem for downloading Pron abstracts and course
Rummaging in a box - have been found such baby ...

One of them was successfully soldered to the cooler

In fact, "Mama» :)

And "Dad." Family photos :)

Result attempts. "And yet it moves!»

After graduating, he decided potestit soon. And it turned out that today, at work, I dolt to inoperable, ethernet jack in your beech ... So, fix, came as an opportune moment.

That's all I wanted to say. Break, Lord!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting