kaifolog.ru in Sri Lanka

Welcome, dear visitors to our site in Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka - a wonderful country with wonderful views of the sea and incredible topography of the island. And with the hotel, which I chose the photo turned out pretty unrealistic. Just sorry that the photo is small, but at such humidity Fota difficult. :)

It all started at the Domodedovo airport, where geologists c kaifolog drunk (awesome Siberian guys) and we were removed from the flight, where I sat near the monkey 6:00, of which the third evil screaming song "night stand". And the glory of the Maldives and all Russian cops rare dunce kaifolog was released, and then bought a new ticket and we flew to Sri Lanka via Dubai.

Sri Lanka we were met by the warm weather, helpful taxi driver who able to take us to the hotel, which (due to late arrival) we barely settled successfully. I must say that the hotel chose a very steep (one of luchsche throughout the country), and the hotel was really great (except for that one week ceiling covered with mold, but more on that below).

News SMI2

Climate them was unbearable, even breathing was painful. From moisture suffered everything: even the money in your wallet soaked to the extent that exploded, it was not possible to smoke - cigarette smoked for about 15-20 minutes (waterproof), and had to sleep in a wet bed (as an hour after it was changed it has become wet). And then ... I caught a terrible panic, from which I could not get rid of the whole day, and I had much zabuhat. On the morning of the next day Kayfolog took me to all the boutiques and the various yuvelirka Colombo (the capital they have so called), thinking that it would help me ... but I'm not worried in vain. We had not gone on the tour - and it was the "first available" !!!

In appearance, everything went fine, if you do not take into account some moments ...

160 km. we drove 8 hours (ie there is a $ Anuti movement) at the same time we strongly seasick on the road. The people who surround you - full nai $ schiki !!! Not in terms of payment, but in terms of frame you for any school, where would you put neepicheskoe loot ... (to sell you grass under the guise of spices try and a host of smaller divorce, for which the normal Russian people do not breed. But relaxing is impossible - constantly waiting some bases and strains). Here they are, these helpers ...

And anyway, why should I write to you in the literary form and modest epithets ??? The climate there, people - so-so, and the ocean. (so strong surf that it is impossible to swim) ... So we had no choice but to be bought 25 bottles of arrack, to eat in the evening lobster, crab, shrimp, octopus and hrenachit blue state Moet Chandon (the price for it is quite acceptable there). However, the views from the balconies and a seafood restaurant on the coast - it's still gorgeous.

And nah go there ?????

If you are a huge fan of saunas and love pristavuchih people - Welcome to Sri Lanka ... In this God forsaken country where they grow the best tea in the world, produce the best spices in the world and sell the cheapest armor. If you want to go to Sri Lanka, I recommend think again.

Source: kaifolog.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting