Motorcycle Painting at home ..

Nothing boded trouble ... was a quiet Sunday evening ...
Wife sitting on Yap, children in cartoons ...
and I - zasverbilo in one place ...

Spring, Sun, outside Vzhiiiuu and trachea-minute s ... and here is the motorcycle - Stock and interesting (((

Well, think - means done)) So - flew the soul to heaven)))

to begin with - that a couple of weeks ago - I bought a motorcycle nerastomozhenny with Belarus ...
Lana, Lana ... ... pizhzhu Customs passed))))
but Belarus)))

and all would be good brothers Belarus, and strong, and child of like ... even like modern ...

but with details - trouble ... well, have you seen gdezh - to plug the black feathers ?? Green and the motor ??? I'm not talking about the muffler))))

begin to prepare for painting ... in blizhaishem hozmage - Bought 2 rolls of adhesive tape ...
malyarnago

2 what for ?? the seller asked me ???

But FIG knows ... judging by the subsequent - and mneb floor in liftovoi also have had to close up)))))

and begin winding bike - tape))))

Ah ... this wrapping - took about a roll of Scotch tape))) - and a lot of time ... for pens mnu Kryven'kyi ... grow smallish ...))))

Obmatav about half - I thought ... cheto I seem a little paint took))))) for the ideas in his head - like a mentally ill Tarakanov)), all running around, scurrying around, waving their flashlights)) ...

but I had to strangle gusts intuziazizma - and continue to shake ...

taks))) ... like ufff shook everything he could))) and the time to move to the paint work)))) ...

(Yeah ... dolben, the floor would also have had to roll up !!! For now the center - chrome bright spot)))))

buy paint in the store - I too pleased)), especially the dialogue with vendors))))

- You have spray paint ??
 - Yes, that's what will be painting ??
 - Plasstmassu ...
 - Oh - no ... no ... she poidet wood and metal music ...
 - ??? MDA ??? strange - always beautiful - normally clung ... (confused able to sell my motor-equipment and a helmet in his hands, and he decided that I was going to paint the "Big" mot ...
 - Come on, do not care - black and silver.
 - Gloss black or matt ??
 - Gloss,
 - And we have only stayed matt ...
 - Hmm ... but what for then asked what ???
 - Give her the silver ??
 - No ... there is a current aluminum ...
 - And there, on the shelf ?? Balon Chrome ??
 - Well, she dorogaya..300 rubles ...
(blyaya ... you were asking about the price chtol ???)
 - Let's Chrome. And let's nail.

since the process of buying 3 balonchikov - took about 20 minutes))))

Well ... ... coped with chrome fork, Glushakov, tidy and the motor - has now become chrome))

proceed to paint the seat ... take a deep matte black ...

Matte ????? .. no ... the truth is Matt ???? stsuko ... I want to see them glossy))))

Well Well ... ... dead of night came in the morning - the wife came out, subtly hinted about his desire to see me in the bedchamber, gentle voice saying: - SO !!! Good mayatsya garbage !!! pizdui in bed, and do not sigh from your colors !!!

in this connection - the completion of works, such as varnish, and tearing off sheets - was postponed to 6 Monday morning ...

(oh well ... pizhzhu- did not swear at me supruzhnitsa. Needless she liked the idea of ​​painting a bike ... a nail went bad - and we had to wait for the time)) ...

and so - TADAM !!! I undermines at 6 am and nesus the stairs - Indoor motorcycle paint, and tear the veils)))))

Of course in some places within - I'm slightly nedokleil tape, and appeared clumsy, ...

but the motorcycle began to look - a cute))))

stop signal yesterday it's true I have not prelepil - I have left it to the "after work today ..." But the spotlight already have))))

tepericha remember - where I was lying kitaiskaya mondula (hereinafter player with speakers from flash drives)

and future plans - and even implant player with recordings of arias and Ramshtaina))))

as the saying goes - Tremble brood into your sandbox - Baykeryuga came))))))))

on this report on Rukozhoposti svoy - considered complete poidee pretend that I work)) I will return to this topic after 8pm - to respond to accumulated problems, and eat tomatoes, which distribute))))

But all the rest - Bikers and Mototsiklistkam - Success of the season - and see you on the Road;))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting