The scope to the present

Washed down with a friend as a gift bag waist, pulled me hell blurt out: - The next time, as I understand it, will need a belt? Girlfriend smiled slyly, that should be understood as: - "Notice, I did not suggested it!" In short - I got Che already here

To begin with had to pretend that I can draw, and "bear" that's a pattern. Type "almost like on the bag"))) Oh, and along the second pattern, "almost like another purseĀ»

14 photo.

Then out of a piece of skin was cut belt, 5cm wide, it dealt a pattern, cut, and threw this thing for 2 weeks, that is. I had to do equestrian orders.
The belt was lying in a form and waiting in the wings))

Hands finally reached. The belt has been extracted from the cabinet, and the work continued. Start embossed pattern

I am trying to make the pattern volume

Barely half a year as has been embossed)))

Drawn background ...

Zadolbali but did

Posted in [mergetime] 1397648576 [/ mergetime]
Met with a friend, demanded: - Come on, let's bag in the ass, I will compare the pattern and color))) Like it seems)))

But now we have this thing otshit. I mean sew the lining. The length of the belt 120 cm. I'm going to die ... I do not, well, just dead))))

Survived))))

In her purse had to change the belt loops. At a width of the belt, they were not enough. Well, it's garbage, deal with it easily))

She put the buckle, I try on the bag on the belt

Once tried otfotkat ready, she priperlas

And settled)))

In mnu all. Kick!))

And, yes, on the safe side, the topic about making handbags then forum2/topic716064.html?hl=

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting