Defamation and lawlessness on employee well-known bank

I'm sure many of you know who the collector and what these gentlemen are famous. Sometimes these people are willing to almost anything to knock you out of the arrears. However, if a similar deal with the bank employees themselves, and even against the innocent man, silent in such cases, it is simply impossible. So, until Friday April 4 about the bank "Trust" I knew only that his face at one time performed "Die Hard" Bruce Willis. Nothing else. But on Friday I had a chance to get acquainted with the activities of employees of the bank. Return my daughter ten years house on Friday night. I, as usual, to understand the newspaper, call the elevator. Let's go. Suddenly, I look like a child's eyes are like saucers, poured tears and starts roaring. She is pointing somewhere behind me, Dad, Dad, you are a thief! I turned around and saw the inscription. I'm starting to remember, when I was by the court has been recognized by the debtor and can not remember.

Exit the elevator, another inscription.

And the general iron door vestibule glued piece of paper signed by some employee of CB "Trust" Alexander Yurevich with his mobile phone 8963775 88 04, and the requirement to pay some debt to this bank. Never enter into any treaty is not, or non-contractual relationship with the "Trust", I respected (or before this line was respected) at the entrance. Bank employees have caused me great loss of reputation, slandered while performing official duties, ruined wall of the elevator, my daughter got a moral injury.
I think that I do not have them it later. To begin with, I called this Aleksandr Yurevich and demanded to erase the inscription to Sunday 6 April. Seized a video camera at the entrance. Send a request to the Public Prosecutor and Roskomnadzor will be held podcherkovedcheskaya examination of inscriptions, as I will demand from the bank for non-pecuniary damages and the dismissal of those responsible employees from the Prosecutor's Office of a criminal case under the Criminal Code for libel, today or tomorrow, send a complaint for the dissemination of personal data. In general, I am determined to punish those pigs and detractors toughest way and force all such riffraff act within the law.

Source: Skulldrill

--img4--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting