Odnushki in Moscow (Part 1)

I think it's time to update the database of rental apartments. Moreover, that in six months the price has increased significantly. PR talents owners - too. Recent offers:

15, 000 rubles
"ENEA, the state average of 10-month prepayment»

Stained-glass windows!

18, 500 rubles
"For rent apartment m. Izmailovskaya, chair wardrobe has a sideboard»

Well, thank God that there is a sideboard. And I really rasperezhivalas.

19, 500 rubles
"M. Glider (10 minutes drive). n.himki. Street Lavochkin E.2 fresh cosmetics, bed, wardrobe, ch Slavs can be with the child. from September 2 »

Cosmetics freshest, of course. But it seems to me, I do fag Khimki seen this apartment in Khimki for the mysterious "cn Slavs" tried vtyuhat six months ago. With the same curtains in the bathroom deodorant "Lily" on the shelf.

21, 000 rubles
"M. Vykhino (10 minutes drive). Lyubertsy, st. aviators d 4 can be as an empty 20, 000 rubles »

I do not want to be empty. Stuck in a month for the use of this elegant furnishings - Divine price.

17, 000 rubles
"Akademika Semenova, 11, k. 1, total 35, no stove, no beds, no balcony. There is a television, refrigerator, metall.dver, concierge »

There is also a bin.

19, 000 rubles
"Moscow, from m. Youth 25 minutes transport, the village dresses. Only after good repair. kavralin and floor tiles, 2 double bed, chest of drawers, dresser and TV. everything is brand new. kitchen set all appliances. version of the super »

Kitchen set invisible in the suburbs.

20, 000 rubles
"Street. Yaroslavl d. 14, clean apartment, it requires a little decoration, combining Su., furniture type-setting. Strictly Moscow office. marriage database and then. others do not offer »

And that after the couple, who are in a civil union, the eagle can steal. And the flower will not be watered.

23, 000 rubles
"M. Lublin. Studio, 8y.o. apartment was empty. All decent »

And that after the couple, who are in a civil union, the eagle can steal. And the flower will not be watered.

23, 000 rubles
"M. Lublin. Studio, 8y.o. apartment was empty. All decent »

And that was empty, then? It's amazing.

23, 000 rubles
"M. The Prague, 10 min. on foot. Net washing mach comfortable apartment on a very long period of Slav family viewing at any time »

Yes seen enough already, thank you.

24, 000 rubles
"M. Yasenevo, 10 min. on foot. Sergey.horoshaya apartment, furniture, appliances, windows, stir.m. dlit.srok., urgently »

What a cute design refinements over the mirror. Sergei, a hut with his hands torn off.

25, 000 rubles
"M. Medvedkovo renovation, kitchen, a minimum of furniture »

So wake up in Medvedkovo, and on top - Preveeeed!

hence

Tags

See also

New and interesting