Drunken driving cattle (6 photos)

Sunday evening I was sitting at home watching the telly. I hear the sound of impact. I look out the window and see how the Cadillac rode into a tree. Then he handed back a little and starts to ram my swallow parked under a window runs out on the street, I see how this fucking Cadillac is trying to park in the bushes. I ran up to him. With Passenger seats runs a freak and a minor wound on all cylinders. From the driver's seat falls into drunken snipe body. Not trying to run away, as barely standing on his feet. Man 16 years. Immediately begins to bend your fingers and say that now my mother will come and judge with all sort out. It turns out my car was the last one on the road drunk bastard infant. The first victim of the Honda Accord. Then another Honda. Then Hyundai Accent. Few went to Skoda Octavia. My last Niva.
Called the patrol PPP Man rescued from mordobitiya.

Further events developed as follows: the judge rushed mom, dad and a family friend. Dad all the other steel cuss out and look for offenders son. We need to give the police should, they quickly calmed down a steep Papic. Mother judge immediately began to instruct his son about the future povidenii. After all schemes amounted to an accident, we went to the old traffic police post in the area where vitaminkombinata and spent half the night.
The result: "The decision on the refusal to initiate an administrative case».

That's it. Mother utogo freak said: Get your certificate of prichenёnnom Accept. If the amount we want, we will pay. If not, all the courts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting