How much it cost to rent an apartment in the capital of the Russian Federation

Now busy looking for a new rented apartment in Moscow.
Limited Kozhuhovskaya metro area, and not because they love him madly,
and because we have children go to kindergarten, the elder has already started to engage in the preparatory school and etc., etc. ...
In general, leave the area you do not want is for this reason. I watched the last two apartments.
Minimum price starts from 35-38 thousand, and then, as you know, there is no ceiling.
It can be removed and for 60 thousand and 100. But back to earth, to our kopeck piece for 38 000, what can you get for the money?
I looked last night at the apartment and was very impressed.
Photos are then nadergano from the network. They are by the way, not quite convey the atmosphere of the apartment, there is also a smell there ...
Most liked the bathroom and the kitchen ... I do not know who wants to withdraw 38,000 of these wonderful apartments.

As the famous quote - You have to compare! Here's an example apartment in Spain in the same price category.
I did not waste time and look carefully, you can probably find a cheaper and better, enough of this option.
The apartment includes a parking space, swimming pool, playground, gym, cinema room.
Closed area, concierge and video surveillance. Photos of the apartment (70 meters, the price is 800 Euro).

Tags

See also

New and interesting