Novasti science from BlackHalf-a

Shit, Komrad, I'm here to please you rishyl tozhy novastyami. But no current pizzhenymi and tyk say mestnava praizvodstva. Paskolku whole fucking pederalfost.ru already pahodu pirividen to Albany with talented padomkame udafkoma I rishyl pravadit propogandu intiresa to niibatso bespesdy science and technology. Paetamu source novastey avoid boyanov will pisdit current scientific stsaytov. Ktoblya there pesdit from the back row about yebuchih clever? Nenravitstso - if you please please get to go in the direction fallicheskava simvala!
So, what we have to interesnava sivodnya.

Government Yuzhnay Carey rishylo otbashlat nihuevuyu amount bablosov pastroit to combat cell "like a horse" Robat. Shit, gaspada, ya think you need to put a question in our government on the purchase of a number of herbs, smoke Cator Our projects kallegi former PA straitelstvu kammunizma. Patamu INTO baivoy robot similar to a horse - is fucking Ghawar bespesdy lot. This will not Litan pidalny dick on kalesikah.
Predpolagaetstso that this ibuchaya mitollicheskoya mare wakes zoscheschat yyuzhnyh tovarischey straiteley kamunizma from their northern counterparts kapitolisticheskih, pahodu piriodmcheski trying rospisdit nimnagachislennye achieve all their souvenirs.
According praektu this Robat will have six or eight feet from the kalёsami ilastichnyh, Cator allow car peremeschatstso insects. Pesdets, gaspada, here we are. Huyase losharik poluchaetstso! Battle Robat-Losha primischayuschiysya on his feet with both Cales zloyebuchy nasikomy torakan. Cales pahozhe over there tozhy sharpen and sharpen quality.
Robot with distantsyonnym uprovlenie and pile sobstvinnoy intyullekta artificial system will be equipped with various weapons. Pahodu artificial intyullekt - three koreytsa sitting inside the mare and desperately serya Screw pidalny drive nizabyvaya poperdyvat to create dymavoy veils and iffekta gas Otaki. A distantsyonnoe management - it giniral on protivatankavam trehkalesnam vilasipede riding behind and screaming into the megaphone:
YaPlakah in horses, gray horses,
Well zochem you so Nasser
poskolznulso I had time
and tiper lick below the stirrup ....
or some realties ische patriotic Korean pestnyu great Kania.
Armament is ostaetstso in Secret, but there will be information INTO the horns and strapped them with tape ketayskie gas pezdolety.
INTO ische mozhna pasavetavat nashym Korean kallegam pas development of weapons? Pasadena esche on svaivo shistinogava nasikomaobraznogo wheeled pidalnava canoe on top of what the realties dishovogo tirminatora or migatrona, vooruzhonnogo saber. Poluchitstsa low-budget onalog nashega Basil Ivanavicha Chepaeva. Enemy guaranteed wakes psychologically broken. Cesna Ghawar, if only I saw this, I would exact usralso laughter. A tiper illyustratsyya ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting