Ribbons ...

Leonid Sidorov, the driver of the truck, climbed on the car with dozens of multi-colored ribbons in their hands and quietly mother.
 - Ponapridumyvali here, and me ... mother, fulfill ... And work stsuko, who will?
So. Here is the white Che ... it means something ... Ah! Type of traffic safety ... Like I observe speed limits ... LOL. This tank if they wanted to 70 do not disperse! Okay, that's it here, the antenna will hang.
And that we have a black and orange ... I remember, I am proud of ... a conspicuous fucking ... It would be better this loot veterans in retirement ... What I have invested, without this ribbon of his grandfather did not congratulate? Or a neighbor uncle Fedor ... Well, to hell with you, I will be proud of ... That is significant here to hatch it.
So, it's red and white ... Yeah ... I do not buy Estonian goods ... And do not take away the garbage from their Estonian Embassy - let it sink. Here, on the bumper of her ...
Grey where would stick? She seems to be against the flashing lights ... Oh! Single pasted right on their flashing lights - that's something to be funny ... Yes, I am against the flashing lights ... I bee, honey, I am against ... LOL ...
Blue ... The animal rights ... This one - the homeless or something? And no, it is against the use of anesthesia during operations on animals ... Stsuko, delusions and delirium ... Well ... But hang something should be ... Okay, so here, have musoropriemnika hanging ...
Red ... This is the type that I am unhappy with the social policy ... Of course, blah, unhappy ... ponapridumyvali idiocy, and I like to ride on the carousel is now going ...
With these words, Lenya pinned last ribbon on your Kamaz and put two check boxes on the roof in honor of May Day, tied ten balloons in the rear bumper in support of Russian balloonists, plunged into the cab and drove the route ... The children in the courtyards, seeing the festively decorated garbage truck laughing and shouting - wedding, wedding ...

Angry Affairs Makser ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting