Gypsy camp

Roma - the collective name of about 80 ethnic groups, united by a common origin and admitting "Gypsy law." Endoethnonym major "large" groups - romá, Sinti Mugat, Kalos, scrap and some others; Some Roma have lost their former self in the process of assimilation and persecution. No single self, although recently, as such term is offered Romanies, ie "romopodobnye».
Romanipen (other possible forms: romanipen, romanype, romanypen, romipen, romaimos) - the term gypsy philosophy conventionally translated as "gypsy spirit," "Gypsy culture". Actually, the meaning of the word is wider. Romanipen - a collection of gypsy spirit, the essence of Gypsy, Gypsy law, awareness of belonging to the Roma community, Roma set of character traits, etc.
Without compliance, compliance and availability romanipen ethnic Roma can not be considered a gypsy.
© Vikipediya.ru.

That is the way we know them ...

These we see them ...

And last week, approaching his native village, I saw this is ...
Photographed from the car ...

HZ, we people often gather here and so ... Maybe vacationers, maybe even someone ...

But I was immediately enlightened - a nomadic Gypsies.
.Reportёrskaya Soul kicked me out of the car. I skazadi that gypsy law does not allow them to pose for pictures, which are intended for the press ... But Yap did not press)
And then I asked, hearing my accent - where I?
I replied - Russian - and what else could? And then I was allowed to shoot!

But "home" I would climb with his camera still afraid. But I "attacked" the children ...

Pleasantly surprised by cleanliness ...
Elegant, well-groomed woman (unfortunately, refused to appear
And what the princess! ) Therefore, children ...

Do not forget to check out the general background)

I'm not a gypsy. but these sweet crumbs to steal ...

Pope posed a pleasure ...

And what a beauty girl!

In short, I was ecstatic. Hopefully, like ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting