Unusual house for birds (5 photos)

But the building does not need anything ... Well done titmouse!
5 photos

Author: Sergei Frolov, 2008. sfrolov.livejournal.com

The author writes: chicks, when they want to have (and there they want to always) very much shouting. When I walked past the rusty pipes, holding the fence, I heard their persistent calls. Over the weekend, I decided to see who was shouting so.
I did not think tit nest organize it in this tube and not somewhere nearby! I realized that, when it hit the board, on which I had the opportunity to inadvertently come. Squeak immediately stopped.

Good thing I always bring your camera.

They are there in the tube! The nest is located at a distance of one meter from the top. At first, I began to worry about the very young. It's no joke - to overcome this meter, when you do not really know how to fly. Immediately climbed into his head thinking about to pull the pipe, cut it grinder or, at worst, to work metal saw to pull them out.
But it is good that I decided to ask around first, those who know the birds. Nearly all said that it is better not to touch the nest, and the birds will get out there yourself. After all, if stir the nest, the bird might think that it's not their chicks, and never fly ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting