Breathtakingly beasts

"I can not imagine my life without art, as I sincerely hope that my paintings make people a little happier»

Vladimir Agapov

Artist Agapov is a representative of the Moscow school of traditional painting. The best achievements of this school were transformed in his work, making it bright and memorable.
The images created by the author, are a huge, positive emotional charge. The paintings seem simple and understandable, but only at first glance. This is their ease of doing writing simple compositions sketchy, seemingly simple story. In fact, the work complex and ambiguous.
Critics find it difficult to classify the artist to any modern direction, because his work combines elements of naive primitivism, symbolism and other trends.
Painter simulates their animals and birds do not necessarily follow the laws of biology.
His works speak with the audience Aesopian language, talking about the characters of people, their behavior in certain situations. They mnogoassotsiativny, colorful and fresh.
The artist raises questions but does not respond to them by offering to do the audience, thus making it (the audience) a member of the creative process.

Pictures Agapov kind, sincere and full of belief that man is actually much better and cleaner than he thinks about himself.

Honestly yuzala search - did not find anything

46. ​​

51. all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting