Dreamers (Mini tales and 10 photos)

Moving to a new apartment, in the depths of his old things like that, I came across an interesting notebook. Opening that I immediately fell to my childhood, and get out of the stupor helped me Homeric laughter and convulsive twitching left eye.
In the late 80's when it was still possible to drink soda from a common cup, buy bagels or cereal for mere pennies, run around the yard with a stick and imagine that this is a super modern machine that will thoughts and flight of fancy is easily turned into a sword ... depending on situation. In general, the usual normal childhood child who found a little Garden of Eden on the name of "Land of the Soviets." And here in this beautiful country I had a friend with a completely turbulent and unpredictable fantasy, and these things pretty normal deviation was contagious. Since I have no idea what in the old abandoned garden except mythical creatures, Kononov - barbarians or predators live sex drunken caretaker Uncle Peter. On which periodically hunted to expose, because my friend was absolutely sure that under the guise of a drunken guard, hiding a terrible alien, in principle, not far from the truth. As he fed exclusively with vodka and children's fears.
According Grishkovets and I agree with him one hundred percent, childhood is a wonderful time is never boring, and when you can always find something for everyone. What we are successful and practiced. We ran across the rooftops, fired clay from the tube, smelt of lead soldiers. That's what the modern child is 30 degrees in the summer heat, sit over the fire with a dirty tin can in which the lead is melted and then poured into the melting preformed molds clay. It turned out I tell you not very good, yes the main process.
And one rainy day that a disaster for us, and respite for Uncle Petit, it was decided to write a book about me and my adventures, rapidly fantasizes friend. That's just the notebook was also found among the old things. I suggest to you that wearing a seat, lean back on the chair and enjoy the benefits of scientific all spelling and grammatical errors that occur in the mighty Russian language, but it's not the most important thing!

© NIKITOZ As the saying goes, "Right off the bat," as if the cunning ploy experienced writer who is trying to interest the right viewer or reader!

That's what the miracle of the island, which is growing and bamboo and cane, and his strength was just enormous, not everyone rushes survive a hurricane!

Good Soviet children, a parrot mouth is not closed, but we still loved. Parenting !!!

Then just breathtaking ACTION! All horses mixed people ...

Again syllogism treacherous writer, lulling vigilance, as if all the beam, but it means only one expect trouble !!!

That's the trouble came, and very much looks like a famous movie, yes ... children plagiarism excusable.

Insidious children opyanely giant, just horror))))

Well, there've simply the most entertaining moment, a lot of special effects and all that

Already bitter experience ran into serious armed))))

I think! Hunt will be much easier ...)))) It is a pity that the latter Un, you see the rain stopped and the time the work was left, and in the old garden again ravaging Uncle Peter!

Posted in [mergetime] 1225305256 [/ mergetime]
Ufff! ZE END

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting