Rich lover wagons

At the Sultan of Brunei about 3 thousand very expensive cars, the most popular he enjoys cars Mercedes: 531 car of this brand and has 188 models of Mercedes AMG. In second place British Bentley - their Sultan 362. A BMW and Jaguar (based on models Daimler) behind - 185 and 177 machines respectively.
Among the sports cars in the list of the Sultan in the lead model Ferrari - 199 cars. In addition, the head of Brunei owns nine exclusive McLaren F1 and four-wheel drive Bugatti EB 110.

But today I want to talk about it is universal and will start with the Mercedes-Benz S73 Combi AMG.

7.3 liter V12 (such as put on a super car Pagani Zonda C12S), develops 565 hp 5 at 900 rev / min and 750 Nmm 4 500 r / m.
But he bought not one such as 15. And in 1996 was worth a million DM. (One that is pulled all 15 ....)

Bentley Java

Sultan was at the Geneva Motor Show in 1994, and he liked the Bentley Java concept ... and he ordered a coupe, convertible and wagon ...

TTX little I know only that the engine with a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V8.

Photo not so good, but not very fond of the sultan to show their cars ...

Bentley Val D'Isere

When the Sultan could not shove my suitcase in the usual Bentley Turbo R
He ordered designer Roberto Yankel (Robert Jankel) wagon ... .and to comfortably ride through the desert put drive 4x4 ...

Here's Bentley Estate based on Bentley Continential ...

Ferrari 456 GT Venice Station Wagon by Pininfarina of which I spoke in detail here.

on other machines Sultan (very unusual) discuss in the following editions

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting