Schumacher back in the saddle (3 photos and text)

via trendymen

According to RIA Novosti, the seven-time world champion racing in the class "Formula-1" Michael Schumacher announced that he intends to replace was in a serious accident Felipe Massa, in order to support the home team "Ferrari". Recall Schumacher left the "Royal Race" in 2006.

First of consent Schumacher announced the official website of "Ferrari". "Schumacher has already agreed in the next few days will be held a special training program, after the passage of which it will be possible to talk about his confirmation to participate in the Grand Prix of Europe on August 23," - said in a statement.

"The truth is that I finished the chapter entitled" Formula 1 ". But it is also true that, for reasons of my relationship with the team (Ferrari), I can not ignore the situation in which she found herself, "- he told the press the famous German racing driver.

As for the stress permutations, then as a replacement for the Brazilian exited "Scuderia" considered candidates test drivers Luca Badoer and Marc Gene, but she still managed to convince Michael.

Before the accident Felipe Massa was the best pilot of "Ferrari" this is not the most successful season for the Italian team. Scored 22 points, he ranked seventh overall in the world championship, trailing by 48 points from the leader, Briton Jenson Button ("Brown") and four points ahead of team-mate Kimi.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting