Zanzibar

In fact, it is worth to see in real life.
20 PHOTO

This 1st. Local boat near the village of Jambiani on the east coast of Zanzibar.

2nd View bungalow there.

3rd There is also a lot of wild monkeys, colobus monkeys especially

4th Local Market, near the capital of Zanzibar, Stountauna

5th. Low tide ...

6th. It Stountaun. The city of thousands of cats, carved doors and narrow streets.

7th. Making doors Stountaune given maximum attention. The richer the homeowner the steeper the door. On the walls and everything else no one pays attention.

8th. Until now, the Indian tradition of the door decorated with studs against elephants. Although elephants (if they arrived in Zanzibar Komsomol), would not pass on these narrow streets.

9th Well, it's just a local flavor. Forodhani District, the birthplace of Freddie Mercury.

10th. View of the bay and part of the Palace of Wonders. They named it so because this building had electricity and a lift.

I-11 This hotel is on the eastern side of the island in Paju. Here, a good diving.

12th and snorkelling)))

12th And fishing too ... Yeah

13th Although you can not strain. Everything is so.

14th. And the bar is also ... Vitamin

15th Zanzibar is located in the south of the Menai Bay conservation area, where protected sea turtles that swim to these shores to lay their eggs.

16th Souvenirs ... Shells ... And as the same without them. These shells will take you and Customs)))

The 17th through the narrow streets Stountauna or a foot or so.

18 And out of the city, I will approach and cartage

19 But I have a better coast I have not seen

20 So I sincerely advise. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting