Museum of "unnecessary" things

75 photos via them

Museum recycled arose almost at the dump, and in a literal sense - he is at the plant Recycling "Kievgorvtorresurs." "The collection began to gather at the factory back in 1943 - the beginning of its foundation, - says Director of" Kievgorvtorresurs "Olga Chudner. - People throw away their property, to free floor space. And we sort out the garbage and find unique things that destroy a hand is not raised, this is our story! »

As a result, there were about a million antique stuff. Some of the exhibits is on the territory of the plant under the roof, and some - in the open air. Many things - more than 200 years.

Almost immediately, we were met at the entrance in the form of a good uncle

Stupa Baba Yaga and combs for cattle

Loom

Spindles

German hair during the Second World. By the way, a pretty hefty. By weight, more like some kind of dumbbell ... Beauty requires sacrifice

Early analogue clippers) Seem called "traveling wave," and in the background, as I understand analogues mirror.

Women Stuff)

No comments)

Similar when I saw went to Korsun-Shevchenko, only this one, judging by their appearance, survived a little more.

"Zorka-5" -analog famous Leica

A couple shoot cameras. And on the floor, next to all this photographic enlargers were those times. If anyone knows what it is. It is not always the same kiosks were "printing Film development» ...

He, incidentally, plays.

Calculator, I believe

Plasma ... fullhd ... Give you a great diagonal ... See "Start 3" and enjoy your life.

Then, because there was no MP3.

A piano is 1832goda, if memory serves. "A little," rastroilas, but it is a game.

Can anyone should iron?) It works without electricity! In the background you can see a lot of good old samovars.

And there were radio-controlled missiles and mines ... ...

... And much more interesting))

Flying book, which specifies all sorties pilot.

Katya?

Olga, I've looked after you bayanchik)

Simple German bag 1941. Well preserved.

German vacuum cleaner, from which later slizhut Soviet "missile»

I do not remember that in the book (

The second volume creativity Shevchenko out of ten. 1939.

Can money who should?)

Or a new passport?

Someone's passport. There hangs a pass former director of the 5th channel.

Banner handmade embroidery. Two-way.

And this happens)

Hottabych here, too, hanging)

"Pikolyuk Andrei Trofimovich
For courage, fortitude and courage shown in the fight against the Nazi invaders, and to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 Presidium of the Supreme Soviet on March 14, 1985 awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree. "Written on the expanded booklet.

Home kit for torture wolke, I thought at first. But it turned out that this set of tools for the torture of the royal gendarmerie, which were used by representatives of the Cheka

The first "spark"!

Kate, waiting for lunch.

Many scales, there are also pre-revolutionary, which were used to Besarabke.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting