Incorporeity

Mark Jenkins - one of the most interesting artists of street art, known worldwide for its street installations created from packing tape. He actively promotes Scottish culture throughout the world, and even teaches the process of creating unusual sculptures in their workshops.
Most of the participants have already done their work, and some even managed to set on the streets of Moscow.
The first thing I see - Woman in plastic wrap and tape. Uh-oh! The master knows his wrappings.
20 ph via grayscale

Probably, it is the soul wide open

And here is the head shot with her mistress

I called to help girls and take yoga to the Kursk Station. Maria Polishchuk wants to put in the waiting room. It discouraged - many police. We travel around the city and look for suitable crowded place. Located near three stations.

Masha (right), once the good received, decides to put him at the entrance to "Ramstore".

After watching half an hour the reaction of passers-by, leaving yoga. Masha few upset. Muscovites scared closed and loaded. Hardly any of them, looking at the sculpture, thought of hectic daily affairs, wisdom and purity of soul.

Chistye Prudy I met an astonishing composition

It has yet to be installed in the center of the pond.

Authors - Dasha and Katya Glazkova kalapira Karmatskikh in making sculpture wrapped with tape their own feet.
 - How did you come to a head?
 - We danced on the place. Thought of the Bolshoi Theater, was born the idea of ​​a ballerina. Then think about the fountain and ballerina turned and began to swim.

Mark Jenkins is watching her students, epochal installation.

We were pleased with the successful completion, I go to the next, the last of the day, the place

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting