Translation arrow

In such a huge city like Moscow, is clearly more than one thousand hours ... But all of them need to be translated into the winter!
Report blogger ottenki-serogo this challenging event
17 ph

If not for the dozens of trucks, standing in an alley, to find the right building I could not. Vyacheslav Semenov - Head of the "Service Time" accompanied me to the room where there is a coaching staff. They talk about safety, form a crew and, finally, give routes.

Opt for a team on the most beautiful car, she goes to the center.
Tverskaya, 13. We stop for hours. At five minutes to three, something waiting on the sidewalk smoking.

Suddenly, the driver of the second car starts to beep and show me up. I lift my head. A large hand of the clock runs forward at a speed faster than the normal second. I'm actually surprised, like anything unusual there, each of us is translated wristwatch, twisting a button on the side, but is visible in the street I did not have. Running through eleven laps, the clock began to show the winter.

- This process takes up to seven minutes - tells me Victor - repairman. - Now I stop ringing, I would say that everything is fine.
 - And just how many hours in Moscow?
 - A thousand or fifteen thousand and twenty, I do not remember exactly.
 - And these some special?
 - No, the usual.
 - So why do we arrived, just do not do anything?
 - Well, just in case.
 - And the mayor's office here at all to do with it?
 - I do not know, I have written to come here, I perform.
A little more forward and get a new address: Sretensky Boulevard.

Then watch yourself not able to be transferred. The process of repair following. First, they must be open and turn off the electricity. Then, put your hands on the arrow 12. Then, by connecting a special handheld device, reset the program and fill in a new one. When the clock reaches the desired time and then go the usual way.

Next electronic mechanism for our arrival already showing the right time.
 - This also happens in time is not extinct, but then changed their minds.
 - How did you learn about this?
 - So the inspector toured the city throughout the night and reported immediately.
 - Well, in the ordinary days than you busy?
 - Repair.
 - So many breaks?
 - Happy hours run from batteries and at night the lighting recharged from the mains, and so these batteries - the weakest point, especially in winter.

Novy Arbat, 2.
On-site repair failed, the smell of burning inside the mechanism. Anyway, we put Stelka 12 - all faulty clock should be in that position.
 - Why then the second car dragged us, once there are no spare parts?
 - This screen saver. It shuts us from drunk drivers, when we are working at the top, taking the brunt. That's the function of it.

Novy Arbat, 7.
Already familiar to me action: up, open, turn off, set ...

From cafes nearby and a man runs, swearing loudly, rushing toward us. Running up, suddenly starts bewildered smile, wrinkle on the spot and, realizing that it is time to explain his behavior, says:
 - B ** be, I thought the car tow truck picks up.

Learning that will further detour "sector" in remote areas, wishing good luck, goodbye.

Moscow is starting to wake up slowly.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting