Berlin-bay station

May 26, 2006 in Berlin, officially opened a new main station. The building immediately gained world fame and the honorary title of "Station of the Year" and in 2008 was earned the highest award for the best design.

Station just fucking, otherwise you will not tell. Very beautiful, modern building. What surprised me - trains come on different floors-level station. This I have never seen. Eight of the platform below, six - from the top, and two subway platform. The scale can already imagine the truth?

12 ph via demetrey

As of December 2008 through the main railway station of Berlin daily passes 1207 (I have it just in my head does not fit) trains and 300,000 passengers.

Can also be noted that it is the most convenient station, I saw a most convenient and interesting layout. Finding the right path is very simple, like to run to him, in spite of the cyclopean size of the building. Everywhere hang placards terminals, clear and child pointers - in general, it is difficult to get lost at the station. Even without knowledge of the German language

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting