The Discreet Charm of the Japanese "skladishka"

Famous blogger lelikbolik boasts its recent acquisition -
In his trip to the extreme "not rubber," the capital of our country thanks to comrade Vlad WK I bought myself the same traditional Japanese folding knives but not mongrel author, and most that eat Ichiro Hattori. This I tell you the sky and the earth ...

5 ph

Old knife which I did all the dirty work, I immediately gave my brother for looking at it without tears could no longer close when a handsome ...
All that I was so irritated the old knives here has been brought to a level of quality that just ah ... One lentochka- Lanyard distracting from all the splendor, with its associated clearly with the elastic from his underpants By this right was gossip from paracord lanyard
I apologize for the photos, with the light as always trouble :-(

The first thing that pleased me at once the handle is made of steel korozionostoykoy 420J2! Well, I do not like brass :-( She oxidized and the entire aesthetic disappears, then oxide plus hands smell.

Sharpening a knife like all Hattori just shine! In this case, linzavidenye slopes from the middle butt. Right out of the box knife confident enough to shave! And no comparison of course, this is not a sharpening grinding on the old higonokami ...

Each knife is a pile of papers in particular that's a drawing of a knife blade! It must be at leisure to walk caliper and compare tolerances ...

As for the inscription on the handle, from reputable sources, it became known that it says "Made Ichiro Hattori in Seki» Beautifully and tastefully That Made You do not Ying China

Well TTX:

Steel - a package of VG-10 San Mai
Unfolded Length 170mm
Length folded 110mm
Blade length 76mm
The thickness of the blade 2, 5mm
Grip thickness 5mm
Weight 55g

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting