Belarus. Russia and Ukraine far behind?

The author writes, horoshiyblog:

Belarus Russia and Ukraine left far behind?

Just say the name - it is an assertion, namely the issue.

Despite their territorial proximity, Belarus in the minds of many people in the former Soviet Union for some reason is still associated with the impoverished, agrarian country, not far along in its development by some in Moldova or Tajikistan. Do not know what to think about this indigenous Belarusians, but I have seen the standard of living in this country is practically no different from the Russian or Ukrainian. And in such aspects as the cleanliness and order of Belarus and does leave any country of the CIS far behind:

Clean even in the doorways, although it would seem, what for there to sweep, if still no one sees? Nevertheless, there really cleaned very often, and the main streets and do several times a day, but I suspect that the people themselves are not too eager to throw out the trash at his feet. Here's a real example that I have seen in the center of Minsk: is a person throws to stand outside in the trash a piece of paper, misses, back, lifts her off the sidewalk and threw in the trash. As a result - has already become legendary Minsk perfect purity, which neighboring countries can not even dream of:

It is fair to say that is not often heard opinion that Minsk - is as an advertising brochure of the country and in the province of all is not as fun (though some would argue that this is not so in other cities, too, everything is in order ) I do not know, I will be judged only on what he saw:

I add to this the fact that the formation of the Belarusian train conductors sweeping cars several times during the trip, and piled on the shelves of one of the free linens, gently close the curtain.

It seems that the order of Belarusians really love (by choice or because that Old Man ordered - does not matter).

Although it is assumed that the level of service of Belarus is not much left from the Soviet Union (in many areas, unfortunately, it is true), the first thing that surprised in Minsk: the ratio of workers reception of a local hotel. Replied that there is no space (we have not booked in advance, determined to find him on the spot), she started calling other hotels and ask if they have rooms available

By the way here is not used too humane to foreigners payment of hotel rooms: one price for Belarusians, for the inhabitants of the CIS twice more expensive for visitors from abroad - three. Coming this practice seems an unfortunate and unfair, for Belarusians, on the contrary it is a manifestation of state care. Still, even with the double value fantastically low prices, although cheap for interior decoration are not much different from themselves as times of stagnation.

Sometimes it may seem like all that was in the Soviet Union:

But it so bad? Maybe if you take all the best from the Soviet Union, and add to this the advantages of modern European life, the result will not be so bad? That's why in Minsk, all crossing the street on a green light just as it is in Europe? Even in the suburbs and small alleys that you can go in two steps, even when there is no hint of the car, and the street can be seen per kilometer in both directions?

With traffic on the road the situation is very similar ... By the way about the dominance of the police in Belarus - for 3 days, I met only one police officer in the form of, although this was sure that the authorities there is almost half the country's population.

But you can not fail to mention the cons! The only unpleasant moment for the whole trip were local money. Because of their extremely low rate, going, say, the store must be taken with a whole bundle of money ...

Yes, even the Belarusian beer is somehow not impressed:

And that's all.

Belarusians themselves might strongly disagree with me, saying that I did not mention the problems in the Belarusian health care, specific television dominance only Belarusian goods in stores (although, in theory, to support domestic producers - is not so bad) ... Clearly that having lived in any country, you may encounter a lot of problems, but again, I just outlined here only my opinion.

And now, finally, some "just pictures":

The same "Bіblіyateka»:

And finally, the Belarusian language (enough already about the serious. Note the word "karaetstsa", not so long ago the popular Internet slang is definitely wrong named Albany:

Minsk mailbox:

Children's Railway:

Beauty:

And, of course, bulbyanaya!

via ru_travel

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting