Defenders of animals against bikers

In the city of Johnstown, State Penselvaniya three activist for animal rights have tried to protest against wearing leather clothing bikers local groups. Protest lay in the fact that they were thrown from the windows of his van, balloons filled with red paint in bikers participating in Sunday's motocross, they are also called bikers killers. After that animal protection has not been seen until Monday morning when they found a tape roll up in the dustbin on the outskirts of the diner, the chief instigator of the tape found strapped to a tree.

Here is what the victim:
"They wrote to me! They grabbed me and said that I look like a Frenchman and strapped me to a tree! »
"I tried to show their indignation man in leather clothing, but it was just not give a damn! I called him a murderer, and he just said "you can not prove it." Then he made me go with him in the back seat of his motorcycle and the rest of the day did not allow to get off, he said, because it does not have a girl in the city and I'm pretty woman! »
Also activists who are forced to eat vegetarian burgers and Sosikov.

Police plans to hold a series of arrests, but the leaders of the bikers said the following:
"It is simply outrageous! We had a party and these people came and began to behave very rudely. They rushed us, interjected and tried in every way to spoil our evening. And what have we done? We invited them to a party! How can you be more friendly? Personally, I think it shows a lack of personal qualities, what they say about us such things after we went out of their that would show them our hospitality »

via glossynews.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting