Burj Khalifa

"Now and forever, this tower will be named" Khalifa "-" Burj Khalifa "»
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum

Famous blogger-journalist grayscale been at the top of the tallest building in the world and put your photo report on the court online community:
22 photos

Being in Dubai and did not climb to the tallest building in the world, I found it impossible. Moreover, even at the Ostankino he was not only at the Eiffel. And how can match the most visited attraction of the planet (more than seven million people) with svezhak. Twenty days after the opening!

Punching the opportunity to get in there, I started back on the ship. At first, the information was rosy fifty dirhams if you book a visit in advance and if the hundred on the spot. Russian-speaking diaspora liner began collecting lists of applicants. Arrange a tour before the cruise, it was not possible - the tower was not open. The reality was harsh. Wanting to get it was so much that the taste sensing gain Sheikh, quickly raised the price. Two hundred dirhams if we get it on the day when it should be in Moscow or four today. "One hundred and thirty bucks!" - I whistled, and reached for the money.

But first I had to defend the VIP-all in cash, willing to part with four hundred dirhams.

Depositing a backpack, I buy a ticket. At the end all my VIPs. Then everything.

Long-long dark corridors and escalators. And all this time advertising materials on the walls of cargo and cargo infoy about how it's cool. How many elephants tower weighs and how many football fields could glaze its windows. Construction stages and dates models and screens ... I begin to suspect that all this is forcing a reason.

After a few minutes to get an elevator. There certainly is photographed in front of a green background.

Small usual jam-packed elevator. Only screens with a video still and animated videos for Arabic music tells me that I'm lucky. Even running digits floors no! Nowhere!
It is worth noting that the rise I do not see as if to himself got up to the eighth floor.

I was lucky enough - recently opened a private balcony, before the visitors could only look out of the building and through the glass. On what floor I was and how high - I do not know. Somewhere on the Internet flashed information about the four-something meters, but the tower is not informed about this, and on the site, if such information is, it is hidden too deep.

Over Dubai has always been able to hang on 70% consisting of cement dust. It is said that before the crisis was even worse.

Mandatory frame: "What is there on top?»

Top Luna was

Begins to darken. On impressions - no way. So high, as in the plane. Only when landing even breathtaking, and there are no sensations. Photos are good, but virtually the same building. It is the most beautiful view of the 180-degree survey presented to us.

Penetrated me guard happily shows up:
 - Look, a bird!
On the visor balcony sat a dove. Now I know that it can take off half a kilometer.

Naturally, when you exit you can buy souvenirs «AT THE TOP». All written instead of "Burj Khalifa" - "Burj Dubai". Well I do not have time to order new, I understand.

And at the bottom waiting for, as it were, at an altitude photo of me. That's what was needed green screen! So I myself and draw in Moscow, free of charge. Of course, they are not included in stotridtsatibaksovy ticket.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting