Killer on the road. Another one.

On a tip from a reputable Nlander Shavenkova effect in the subject.

Taken From

I have an unpleasant duty. Every day I acquaint you with the killers. Those who, having killed a man trying to evade responsibility.

Today I acquaint you with another character, as a result of lihachesta which killed two people.

This Igor Egorov, born in 1975, lives in Luga, Leningrad Region.

February 14 Egorov Igor on his jeep Mitsubishi Outlander (number s999su47), driving without headlights included only with the parking lights on a very large (over one hundred) speed, suddenly swerved and drove into the oncoming, rammed the car in which there were three men. Killed Evgeny Nekrasov and his relatives (his sister's fiance). Bride Eugene, Dasha, received numerous cuts and bruises, a broken arm and collarbone, but was still alive. Moreover, Dasha pregnant (a short period), so all the necessary operations to make and did not get to see how the bones grow together, now it is impossible. Child, fortunately, was not injured. Dasha is now is doing well, although she is not easy.

This victim Evgeny Nekrasov.

Here's what I wrote about it his friends:
"He always came to the meeting with her very quiet girl Dasha, who was just sitting next to him. They were very calm and bright pair. Unfortunately - we were.
Zhenya was buried on Thursday, February 18th.
As of March he was appointed two weddings, and now will not take any.

The driver of the jeep was not injured, out of the car, I phoned and talked all the time until help arrived and the traffic police. He did not come and did not help Dasha, even out of the car. Later it turned out that Igor - a close relative of one of the senior officials of the city administration Luga (Leningrad region).

Business and any information on the accident the family provide a hard, glass, off from car windows Eugene, the next day were moved to the other side of the road, the other evidence - carefully covered with snow. Arrived on the scene, people were warned that the case will be launched on the brakes, the driver of the jeep immediately taken away. Examination on alcohol intoxication, apparently, has not been assessed (although by law it should be mandatory). Witnesses who have appeared on the site of the accident, the investigator did not cause (they are, along with the address and phone number where they can be contacted), to it was called only culprit accident. There is a possibility that the whole situation would be turned inside out and the culprit will be called Eugene.

We all want everything resolved on the basis of the law of the Russian Federation, and the guilty punished and was not able to get behind the wheel to repeat his crime. »
This is the story described here

The driver of the jeep - Igor Egorov - found quickly. Here is his page on Odnoklassniki.

Judging from his page, he likes nice cars and fast driving. As well as security structures appear. Look rate.

Now I am in touch with the victims and forward them to specific information about where and opened for some paper business, who it is, and what a family is covered Egorova, etc. As long as I have all the information - only from the victims. But they require a simple - that the investigation was carried out lawfully.

Upd from 11:23: Talk to the victims. Information from them this:
 - A consequence of being in the city of Gatchina in the investigation department
 - Head until only the administrative proceedings (!?!), No criminal case is!
 - Egorov pretends hiding in the hospital, the investigator goes only by his lawyer
 - Yegorov, not only did not help the victims out of the car (and in fact Jack was alive and a half hours!), But did not offer any help to the funeral. Now Dasha left without any means of livelihood, how to live - not very clear, because Jack is well earned and maintained the family.
like this.

How to help Dasha Efimova

And now it is important.

During the last three days we are joint efforts have drawn attention to the history of Irkutsk and gave happen lawlessness. Yesterday's official comment Interior Ministry called it our joint activity and unwillingness to shut this thing. Justice vostorestvovala precisely because we are with you.

Today, I once again appeal to you. I need your help. We need a census. It should be a journalistic account and requests for investigative bodies (I have a working telephone. Investigator, write to the PM). We do not know who covers Egorova, who hinder his work or, perhaps, here is simple corruption and "an Bros" in investigative or law enforcement agencies. There is no mother of the electoral commission, and no "United Russia" (yet). Here - yet - petty corruption, which can cater to every one of us. And if you, God forbid, sobyut machine, you can not achieve anything, if the perpetrator is "having regard" at the top. So - we must stop this practice. We need to make sure that transgress the law feared publicity. It is necessary to seek justice in each case. All together.
Because if tomorrow something happens to you, we will again help.
We will try to seize weapons, which, protecting others, we will be able to defend himself.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting