Thanks! Smash! (What is SLR)

In this long-suffering Sonya (Sony Alpha A200) probably came from ... ... wheel BelAZ
But now we can see that inside her))
11 ph via mcsdwarken

Rear view was not the best - the screen flowed, protective plastmasska disappeared without a trace ...

Natural curiosity got the upper hand in me and I am armed with a screwdriver and fotikom

First, the front cover

From a bent frame of the last outbreak of strength he jumped to the left you can see the capacitor for flash, and some charge, apparently controlling the charge (?). Right squeaker - round such lever for releasably lens, any plugs and cables. By the way, on the loop that is sticking to the right, still fit and switch auto focus (AF / MF) and a button to open the flash. In general, of course I was struck by the level of miniaturization.

And behind her back

Here we can see the main processor (?) Camera chip from Toshiba, well, a whole slew of other detalyushek on the central board.

Then he removed the top cover, and has removed what was left of the prism = (

There is actually nothing new. Also a small little blue stuff on top - this is the widget in which light up all sorts of numbers, and the AF confirmation when we look through the viewfinder. Well, at least I think so, if something goes wrong - correct.

Unscrew condenser

Though it was small, but a couple of times to get pretty significant shock accidentally touching his contacts.

He took off the central plateau

Here is all interesnenkoe - a small fee to the left IMHO is responsible for receiving data from the sensor, and possibly for the shutter. The most interesting is that all this handkerchief moves up and down - it's built into the operating system image stabilization Sonya. As it has yet to move left and right, but I did not find how. By the way, I wonder what the whole system is on a spring-loaded frame - look at the golden-reddish metal, it is attached to the silver metal frame by 4 screws with stiffer springs.
Pay right - interface card reader. Underneath the battery compartment.

Unscrew the battery compartment

The result is such a beholder =) Clogged suspension - there they are, you see, you see ?!

On the other hand

Again you can see the way these same pruzhiey suspension. Purpose of gears remains a mystery to me - or lifting the mirror, or autofocus. But screw AF is on the other side, and there is clearly a motor for this

Disassemble the unit on not dare

It springs, gears, all kinds mikromelkie detalyushki - to collect back is definitely not out. Interestingly, Sony never published description of the interfaces used in cameras? And that could be used to collect a little vintage camera))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting