Suslin love

The two couples were like that, frozen for about ten seconds. Well, Well you know, the right to be a long kiss:
12 ph via southern-sonata

- Excuse me, I have you on the cheek?
 - Yeah ...
 - And let me touch your beautiful fingers?
 - Yeah, do me a favor, sir ...
 - And let me come to you?
 - You, my dear, you see, The order of the beguiled. Yes it possible! For a long time everything is permitted! And where are timid come from?

- Oh, look, she climbs to kiss him! Well, what a funny, these lovers ...

- Honey, we'll go hand in hand until the end of life ... Or am I wrong? By the end of the spring? Or until the end of the day? However, it does not matter. I admire you better classics: "Who is there left walks? Right! Right! Right! »
 - Dear ... It seems like a classic with his feet were exactly the opposite.
 - Yes? Here you see. Even the great wrong! But you and I, my dear, go hand in hand up to ...

- That's because bad luck! Which spring twins come across! And how can we choose?

- Boys, you do not hesitate. I have as many as two ears, and your recognition I can listen to both at once.

- The neighbor! Can I visit you to look in? I'm on the case!
 - Well, if the case ...

- You know, there is such a thing ... The whole meadow kissing. Come on, and we, as well?
 - Nope. Do not come any closer, it can be dangerous.

- Come on, neighbor! I have strong legs, hide from any danger ...

- You did not understand. This can be dangerous for you. My right rear too, oh, how hard!

Zen-wort:
 - And who are these kisses? Better large spoon and wide hips subtle style and spiritual food ...

And yet ... When that's so affectionately each other legs, but smack in the nose, but stand still ... I think this is love:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting