How much can you rehearse?

Writes blogger and journalist Ilya Varlamov:

"Well, today I got up at 6 am and went to Red Square Victory Parade shoot. Now I know that the 9th of May, I will not go there.

Disgusting organization! For photographers took 2 platforms, such small, everything is there pushing and standing in front of photographers through the cordon kazhny 2 meters, and it is necessary to manage to shoot between cadets from the cordon. But that's not all, walk along the cordon "employees" and stare at the parade, some unabashedly remove what is happening on the soap dish. Why not organize a normal place for the press, at least for a dress rehearsal? It is worth noting that a small group of agency photographers took a monument to Minin and Pozharsky, excellent point was

And anyway, this whole parade already got many rehearsals there? Five? For all channels 2 weeks show this unfortunate parade, all of the tapes have overwhelmed photographs of planes and tanks from all angles. I propose the following year to begin rehearsals in January, just 30-50 can hold parades. ยป

17 ph

Most places were good at sniping.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting