World championship eyes of the fans

Greetings to all hockey fans!

So ended another world hockey champ. Champ is ended, and the impression remained.

The purpose of the topic and share these experiences. To do this, I have for you car and small truck pictures and video from the battlefields. All mine, did everything himself, and did not write samizdat. I have to say that the video is only for peridachi atmosphere that prevailed at the ice stadeone in Cologne.

Please be patient and do not break the collection. I'll tell you when everything is.

And so the ticket for the match of the qualifying round was bought. In principle, up to the final price it was bearable. For example the price of the same place at the semi-final was already about 100 Yevrorubl.

Interesting fact: this ticket you can go to Cologne for all means of public transport from 4 hours before the start of the game and ending with 10 the next morning.

And here is the on-ticket in all its glory to the loss of innocence at the hands of the controller's

When buying a ticket, I relied that look off Russia against the United States well, or in extreme cases to finami, but not ... not the one now amerikosy went wrong ...
And so, May 15 at 20:15 at the «Lanxess arena», and in common "Köln Arena", the Russians are faced with the Germans.

To get to the arena, I decided so that there posharahatsya an hour, drink a beer, look at the people, and of eventually settle in a new place.

I was standing at the bus stop, waiting for the tram (five minutes left) and excited as a schoolboy before the first exam. After all, I hockey for the last time was 20 years ago, when Ufa "Salavat Yulaev" struggled with Karaganda "Motorist" for access to the first hockey league of the USSR.

That came. On the way to the arena, fans began to be seen.

But actually she- 'Cologne Arena »

On the lawn in front of the scene of grazing here is such advertising minivan.

Also Boucicaut grazed on the lawn and the Swedes.

Arena right and on the left the tent with a beer and, in general, these were a few pieces on the perimeter of the arena probably every 20 meters Plus the crowd wandered raznoschiki beer with bottles of beer in the background.
0, 5 beers worth 4, 20 ёvra and drink can be anywhere and everywhere. And even inside the ice palace, which during the game, it has prodoval liter carafes (0 if anyone, 5 low).

Officio. Sponsor chempa- Skoda. Before the palace stood here so swell.

Fanaty- is generally a separate topic, but short govorya- fans were different.
Some walked one and shouted Russia-Russian ...

There were crowds of young.

We went and older.

There were even older, but in no way inferior enthusiasm

On the square stood the tents. In one handed out souvenirs and other crap in the other something razigryvali, and the third were tables with table hockey. There was another, where everything is sold for money. And here is when luck and could have caught these bison Soviet hockey as Vladislav Tretiak! But he managed to meet one other supporter Roy Share this photo.

I'm not going to give up and the game took a bunch of pens and camera down.
And no wonder! Having defended in a tent for a couple of baseball caps and badges, I met two pensioners. But retirees are not simple, and pensioners fighting. They proved in '72 that sovetstkih hockey is no worse than Canada!

Vladimir Petrov (left) and Boris Mikhailov (right) have kindly agreed to take a picture and sign his cap and T-shirts.

The people slowly disperses in all directions, and the Czechs on the lawn. In the background you can see the two police squads in the minivan VW-T4.

It's time to go. At the entrance nobody shmonali, everything proceeded peacefully and quietly, only Russians chanted Russia-Russian ...
Chel t-shirt symbolic Kozlov put a suitable cap.

Well here I am inside. Arena accommodates 18,500 spectators (all sold out). See for yourself!

I sat in the twelfth row of the ice cover and the front of the goal, nothing could escape from my sight.

Everywhere were full of Russian flags. There were about 6000 (as announced in local news), but actually ached for Russia at least 70% attendance.

And here is the girl of the dancers came to us!
And like on the face nestrashnye

A short video on rutube

But by the way, and a typical Russian fans joined the "dance" devchenok with donuts.

German fans had something to counter Russia.
Photo is not mine, but I have seen it in real life before the game, along with a companion and horny dude with a huge drum. Orki- word. The drum can be heard on the video (almost every).

Russians go to the ice. Bolelshikov welcome their heroes!

Prior to the game yet almost 30 minutes. Those who nicherta not see what is happening on the ice, could watch on a giant screen the course of events.

Teams are heated.

Some of the fans yelling:

KoshAchkin ... KoshAchkin ...

Stretch goalkeeper envy any ballerina.

We left the judges, teams greet each other.

After that both teams amicable heaps are set to win.

Our:

Germans

PONYASLAS!

The first goal was not long in Russia zhdat- scores!

Despite the missed goals, the German fans do not nadyut his team fall into a coma and vigorously cheer owners champ!

Super Doychlad, uh ... oh ... uh ...

And the Russians in turn:

Shaybu- puck .... !!!

Teams change ends and we clearly see the German national team goalkeeper. It Dmitry Kochnev- best goalkeeper of the Year 2008 German nat. ligated DHL. Now playing in the CHL for Spartak Moscow, and in the summer for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl.

But what we never see because it reklamy- malchiki- bunnies. They gather at the gates of snow.

Run away so fast as to appear.

The match comes to an end, and the Germans nerves pass. As a result- the removal and the game in the minority. Russian fans are chanting Russia - Russian, German and Russian boo the players.

He sounded the final siren. Russia defeated Germany with a score of 3-2

Watch:

Pozdravlyalochki

Anthem.

All the Russian fans sang the anthem of the Soviet Union!

Raising the flag.

And the curtain of the little fans in the street.
Thank you for your attention !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting