The exhibition is characteristic of the most beautiful

Since Friday, I think it is necessary to dilute the (although I'm not much to look diluted) automotive theme.
The exhibition is characteristic of the most beautiful, comparing with those that were previously able bastards beautiful lodge. However, the more beautiful is fed, the more you reflect that it serves a beautiful piece of shit. Although dick knows, maybe everything is easier than it seems.
Now look. 35 photos via ru_auto

Since the exhibition area seen expensive, can be seen from the outside the building is narrow, forcing designers izebnutsya in full. But beautifully decorated and much, again in contrast to its competitors.

If you start with the inspection -1 floor, the first option will rally glamorous carriages C4.
On this he went Loeb and Loeb, knows his dick on which many drochat look like the hero of motorsport.

Who understands the rally wheelbarrows can tell Cho for the locks on the outside and how they work it all?

And Cho is particularly interesting here is for switches, or rather, in principle, it is clear that they are switched off, but why are they outside it? And if you need to switch off when no one is around?

On the roof, too incomprehensible Choteau.

Then continue to raise on the ground floor. View this about, the bottom there is a noticeable lobovuha ralliynika that as it is in hell that emphasized color entourage

On the ground is kind of eco-friendly truck Tipo Matiz, fully electric.

The floors are all as if in one, in the sense of a lot of space between floors and there hang cars which you can not get close.

On the 2nd floor of the new model is as I understand it - DS3 (default City 3 we would be?)

Machine such as would be incomprehensible to anyone calculate.

Inside soundly, even though that kind of like enamel ware, and a color.

Climbing further. The top model of the vehicle C5 stands strange concave rear window, and the wheels are controversial in my opinion.

Citroen C4 sedan

Well, the funny thing sobsno top. Citroen Syurvolt. Atskaya wagon. Toyotovskie concept suprotiv her some day yesterday, accordingly, we are unlikely to see her ever in the streets. Located on the top floor. Perhaps in contrast to atskim polluter rally C4 Syurvolt he baa like paradise located.

Design Mama Do not Cry. Maroussia is crying in the corner. If more and goes bad the Tesla car probably crying next to Marusia.

LED Lights!

Here wheels superbly.

Who knows what are tags?

The short was. And by the way you can see what is really being charged from the mains.

Mirrors modnyuchie

Door handles not, as most chotko seven. Opens with fob seems

Flashlights hellish!

Rubber front pretty standard

Behind poshirshe.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting