Rafting r.Ohta

Since my first post on the Polar Urals instilled so much positive visitors, I decided to continue. I suggest you wash away the nasty, sticky heat cool water of the river Ohta Karelia. 4KS Hike, kayak and as always present in the composition of teapots. The most difficult thing was to choose photos for the post, with this campaign, there are more than 1000 pcs. Gallery 48 pieces. A selection will not break the fast.
In general we went.

1. Gains to the city of Belomorsk. View of the White Sea.

2. Ibid. The feeling that the cars from all over the Republic of the Sudan had been brought, the concentration of cars per square kilometer - is negligible.

3. White Sea.

4. Photos of the island at low tide.

5. View from the island.

6. Just beautiful.

7. Public boat called "Comet". In fact, he is huge.

8. Our island, but in a rush.

9. Stapel. Putting kayak. Up to this point we have a local driver drove UAZ. Six hours of off-road - it's exhausting. Fees began after night.

10. Finally WATER !!!

11. Man for the first time in the campaign. At the end I was happy to snot

12. Morning fees. I have long refused any polyethylene in favor Germomeshki. Let the guys popyhtyat.

13. Several pictures from the beauty.

17. Again in the way !!!

18. Beauty.

19. Ducks fend for themselves to be two meters.

20. Sunset. Echoes of the day.

21. fish. Fish mainly perch and pike, in a good location occasional grayling. Perch and pike on spinning catch as much - as you can eat.

22. Behind me a small threshold - draining of the river into the lake.

23. We pass the threshold. It's a simple nut, with a step and a half meters. The most interesting thing goes sailor (which the front) - kayaks nose dive, and sailor is completely under water.

24. Lunch on the water, too, happens. Cooked mushrooms, smoked fish, cold tea and cloudberries Mashed with sugar.

25. Nice.

26. Abandoned villages. They are very much in Karelia.

27. Nice.

28. Isle of Spirits. Tourists carve totem poles and put them on the island. There are works that place in the museum.

29. For example, here I liked the guitar. Made of solid wood. In general, a large collection of totems - it is necessary to make a separate post.

30. Pets watching us.

31. Who as a stone set ??? Nature!

32. Cherished grayling lives at this draining ducts.

33. Once again, the nut - a small but very technical.

34. It's nice to go to a sunny day and look at the sky. Almost a year, this photo was the wallpaper on your desktop.

35. Treasure berry cloudberries. Vintage cloudberries - once every four years. It grows every year, but very few. We were lucky, berries overeat the blade.

36. Marching bath ...... This is just great. Red-hot stones, divorce alcohol.

37. A good threshold. Passage.

38. And this is a memorable Kiviristi threshold - the third stage called the "Canyon". Why memorable - see further.

39. This second stage threshold Kiviristi .... I almost killed me.

40. She.

41. Photography is called "Find a canoe with a crew."

42. Here we have sausage ... I thought the end had come. I remembered that I was not alone, and let's save a comrade. I threw him out of the "pot", and I twisted another ten minutes.

43. Cool, but "pot" let me go.

44. Friends and those barely passed this threshold on catamarans. But I was still ahead. I made it !!!

45. Re-signs. Crouched who smokes - he lit a cigarette.

46. ​​Mushrooms like fish - was 10 minutes, collected as many as you need.

47. The final threshold in the river Ohta. Very technical. The two decided to enclose it, after I looked like a sausage.

48. Kem river. Sometime during the reign of her pearl. Freshwater pearls are highly prized.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting