Quite a bit of the city of Mukachevo

I would like to tell and show my hometown. What is not so much turn not scold, do not want somewhere to gather information, but rather he'll tell you everything. Do not ask about the number of photos, I will say when the end of the post.

The small town of Mukachevo be in the Transcarpathian region of Ukraine. The first written mention of it belongs to the second half of the IX century. The beauty of the city is starovizne architecture since the city was ruled by many states. I live in a house which has built the Czechs.

Name of Mukachevo, has gone from two legends: the first from the fact that the river Latoritsa were flour mills, the second from the torment of people poured mountain, but more on that later.
Small streets, low and colorful houses, the impression is unusual. With each part of the city you can see the view of the beautiful mountains, covered with forests.
The city itself stands on the River "Latoritsa." This is a mountain river, so it is not very wide and not deep. Its origins deep in the mountains.

2 photo

3 photo

City center - a pedestrian area with many monuments, shops and above colored houses.
Here it is:

The photo shows our Town Hall. It was built in 1904 on the project and under the supervision of the Budapest architect Janos Granny. They sit all the local MPs and decide the fate of the city.

Just the hotel "Star" - a steep and expensive institution in Mukachevo. =)
And the monument to the fallen soldiers who died in 1944 during the liberation of the city.

Hall

Hotels

Monument

Also there is a monument to Cyril and Mifodiyu

Bust M. Munkácsy

Monument to Alexander Dukhnovych

Bust of Alexander Pushkin in front of the 1st school

Monument to soldiers-internationalists who died in Afghanistan Square. Fedorov

Recently a monument chimneysweep

There are two large parks they also have to look at:
The first monument to Maxim Gorky

In the second

Known tank

Tank 2

In my opinion the main attraction of the city is our castle "Palanok».
The castle is situated on a mountain of volcanic origin height of 68 m. Although here we remember the legend about the name of Mukachevo. It consists in the fact that people applied to the mountain by hand torments many people it was set up - here and Mukachevo.
Palanok in Ukraine participated in the competition for the most beautiful places, and won the name of "The most romantic place." Though it is strange, it's a big building with walls thickness from 1m to 3m. It consists from three parts, the outer, middle and inner, and surrounded by a large moat that never filled with water.
In the castle there are museums, monuments, virgin church, and a large well, which leads to the legend of the river. From the walls of the castle offers a beautiful view of the city.

2 photo

Castle 3

Castle 4

Castle 5

Castle 6

Castle 7

Castle 8

Castle 10

The view from the castle 1

The view from the castle 2

Also, tourists are attracted Mukachevo Orthodox monastery.
The founding of the monastery is unknown. According to oral tradition, and the preface to the Chronicle of Mukachevo, the monastery was founded in the 11th century.

Monastery 2

Monastery 3

Well, just a few streets of the city

Streets 3

Streets 4

Streets 5

Streets 6

Street 7

Street 9

Street 10

Street 11

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1280442935 [/ mergetime]
You can tell a lot more then, but I advise you to come by and see it. Work at least tourists from all over Ukraine and not just leave good reviews. In the photo hit, I gathered where he could until he got tired. Now you can kammenty. If anything, I can detail about anything to tell. If anyone has any photos could spread) Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting