Who is really affected by the fires?

Report Natalia Radulov, 15 ph + letter:

Some photos from the Vladimir region, where villages were burned. Rented phone, so do not blame me. But not in this case. I want to tell those who have become the main victims. They are the ones who defended their homes. Who did not run away with the others, and who night and day was one on one with the fire. I will write more about this article in the "Ogonyok", while just emotions - from conversations with local residents, with the leadership of the district, MES, nicknames, etc.

They are not entitled to any compensation, they do not provide any benefits, they will not build a new home in the new modern townships. They still live in the villages where there is no light, where there were units of houses.

Here, for example, poslelok South. That pipe from the burned house. His owner has built a new house in the village, where there is gas, hot water, bathroom, toilet and so on. He has already received compensation, he chooses from the "humanitarian aid" better things, and b / y throws. He lives in a specialized center - they call it a "resort." There they installed air-conditioners, they are fed three times a day, they brought a lot of gifts.

And so that's John, the eternal unemployed, received money to the card, and now goes to the store and "sipping wine each," leaving the home of his goats, cats and dogs. His life changed dramatically for the better.

We were in the center, and, believe me, it's all right. Your humanitarian aid, the wearing of all things, there is thrown in a landfill. Take only the best. They bring and plasma TVs, and stiralki, and all that is necessary. "We are surprised that Moscow has responded," - said the head of such a center. And well, thank God. Grandmothers are simply happy to live there and are happy that by October-November, they build houses, "We live like white people, even with the sewer" But what about the other inhabitants of the same village? How can those who are not "burned»?

And then, you see, there is a house of a man who fought all night with the fire so that his eyes were red squirrels. Now he lives in an almost extinct village, where he immediately turned off the light and closed the shop: "Who knew that our government so suddenly become generous. We thought that everything would be as usual, and we ourselves will have to recover. Therefore we protect the house the most active, and old men and drunkards, those who are all shit, just left. " He and his family still celebrate winter. Almost in the open field, where no roads from snow will no longer be cleaned. What are they purely for the sake of a couple of the residents?

"Those who drapanul - help get - says Galina. - What about us? "She ran toward the icon of fire, neighbors, former foresters, ran near the shovels. Heroes? Maybe. Only now they say, "should not we have it all saved."

It is necessary to admit the obvious - in these small villages and remote live mostly elderly but drunkards. They lived in dilapidated houses with no gas, no amenities. As one woman said: "Once all the poor, and now someone has to live richly."

The forest near the village. All in one voice repeating: "It was hell, it was hell ...»

Villages do not burn completely. Some houses still remain. Their owners do not put anything in federal money. Help - just fire victims.

Near the house goes to the surviving abandoned cattle. Goats fit and crying, asking them to milk. Until the summer, though they have something to eat. But soon they are likely zaderut dogs that are still costing carrion.

Andryukha Simakov, eternal bachelor. Everything of value - TV ("He still has three years was not!") And clothing ("All of shifonera grabbed"), he hid in the cellar when the fire started. The cellar is completely burnt, the house defended. Now Andryukha pacing in some tights. Compensation is not allowed him any, even the shirt can not buy. But to profit Andryukhin house abandoned all "evacuated" cat. Feed them Andryukha nothing special. While the summer, it can somehow somewhere some dig potatoes etc. What happens in the winter, he does not know. Cattle touches - "you touch and sit for five years?" Next is militsonery duty, looking to avoid looting.

This is Vereya. Stop.

People are trying to collect at least some belongings from the ashes.

Putin camera. Hence the prime following the progress of construction of houses for the victims of the fire.

This is the first instance of the exhibition.

This miserable creature wheezing in the bush when we arrived. I had to somehow rehabilitate. First, given water and soaked chips. Then he took him to a nearby village, where people live, buy milk, cat food, and was attached to a wooden box with a narrow manhole (protection dog). The creature ate, napilos, came to life and become even purr and lick. Cats there are many, those who are still able - fits and starts as fins, so ask to be taken away ... She went cautiously and dog - in the words of a local boozer, "They are all fire victims." I tore the top pack of milk - show, drink, they say, there next to the cat, you need to make friends, but it still zagryzesh it, I know your breed. She could not. She took a pack of milk teeth gently over the top, walked a few steps and began to lap up.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting