Their manners or tart taste of another life

Their manners or tart taste of another life

Remond blogger writes in Community ru_auto

My acquaintance stas_kulesh, living far beyond our vast, got in an accident and has shared the consequences thereof. Actually here kopipasta tale about where taxes should go.
Criticize, empathize and a little envious:

"Here in Oakland my car is equipped with a navigation system unpretentious from which Katrina female voice tells you where to fold. We met friends at the weekend and went to Mount Ruapehu ski. Car stuffed bags, backpacks and gear - and pushed off from Oakland in a southerly direction. As usual, expected to leave early, but got almost an hour in traffic and driving up to the mountain already dark. In New Zealand, it is winter, because it's cold and rainy. Snack in Otorahange and looked down the hill at night Te Kuiti. Within minutes, the fork miss the bus, we were met at the next crossroads turn around and, in general, flew off the road into a ditch. The timer went. True that all accidents are incredibly fast, so that even panic time remains. Here's brakes squealed, and here we are in the cell, the two wheels in the mud on the wings. All were fastened, no one was hurt, not hurt and did not even scared. Crawled through the door and began to free calls in the car association AA (roadside assistance). In the list of services in exchange for burdensome dues include situations such as: "podkurit" dead battery, top up suddenly ran out of gas, get the keys from slamming the trunk and other incidents. As it turned out, pulling the car out of the ditch serviceable they are not engaged. On the side of the handset asked to wait, told that connect with kontrakterom to the towing vehicle, which trades in the district intsendenta halturki. 14 ph

It took seven minutes. All except the caller, this time jumping around helplessly drowning in mud machine. Avail from us was not enough. Stopped some guys, I calmly walked over to him and said that everything is in order, no casualties, everyone is happy, already called into AA, they will send a tractor. Girl aired my words to someone in the handset. I understand, that she called the emergency services.

Ten minutes passed. The phone kontrakter explained that he is busy pulling the other losers, so it is he does not want to go to us. At this time the fire truck arrived, and brave guys, from which you can make stew came out professionally ask what happened. On hearing the fire siren, people cheered the phone and asked to give a tube with fire fighters. Guys all your live and work in the same city, so that firefighters have agreed to help. The boys fled in different directions of the road - to put warning cones overlap movement, two people with signs GO-STOP remained standing on the edges.

Fifteen minutes. Ambulance arrived. Cute aunt, she hails from Oakland, asked everyone to go inside, and bearded paramedic shone "victims" in the eyes pozadavat questions. Police car drove up with two officers on board. They cheerfully joined in the case, recorded details of all passengers who sat behind the wheel who are near, whose car. We responded. Firefighters hooked drowning in the mud for the car frame and ready to pull. Stopped two cars courier civil service. I do not know why, but they stood there until the end of the event.

It took twenty minutes. Stretched out like a toy, car and began to crawl around it, look for the problem. You can not let us go with a speed of 100 kilometers per hour on a faulty machine. It was found that the two wheels completely in sand and clay, because no one can see what's there. Cars pulled to the side and decided to wash ... ... attention from a fire hose! Highway all the time - overlapping, special people in the form of reflective organize stream.

Twenty-five minutes. Roll out the hose and not hiding smiles, washed clogged wheels. Not every time such a service, police said. Poured out branspoyta, shined his flashlight - no, not all. One of the firefighters went to the test circle - upilil in darkness. The brigade started to curtail tools.

It took thirty-five minutes. I joked with one of the officers, they say, here's another "case" for the evening - about a stolen Nissan. Car slid "Ambulance", fire smoke at the side of his glowing red machine. After some time back tester, said he can go, rocks popping out of the wheel, knock on the body, but otherwise - everything is in order.

It took forty minutes and we continued our way in Ohakune, a small house under the hill. Still a little shocked passengers rudely washed cars converged on the view that taxes are paid not in vain. »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting