First contact

Actually, I'm in disbelief to such stories. Therefore, it had this incredible story is not with me, but with some other person, I never would have believed it. But it happened to me - a skeptic and a cynic and I submit all to a fair public trial. So ...

I live in the city of Yekaterinburg. Eighth day of September 2010, I was returning home from work. The weather was bad and I decided to go "roundabout" way, get some fresh air, so to speak, especially since the whole day very bad headache. Suddenly, passing by a house, I felt that the pain was gone sharply. Relieved of this fact, made even, literally, a couple of steps and then in the head "sounded" (otherwise you will not name) outside voice, "Help me." And understanding that the voice came from inside, not outside was surprisingly clear and voluminous. Still, reflexively, I began to look around, searching for the source of the voices ... and I almost choked on the beer; right at me from the window of the first floor I looked alien. "Everything went glitches, dopilsya" - I thought, although the beer bottle was opened just as I did just a couple of sips. And then on top of "my" thoughts sounded "foreign", "I am not an illusion, I exist here and you look at me. Do not worry, man, I have peaceful intentions. " And a lot of information passed through me just a couple of seconds.
Next I will describe in their own words as much as possible trying to keep the overall tone of our strange "dialogue».
His name DBRNJH. He comes with a second planet the star we know as HD 10180. The navigation system of his spacecraft and what we call the engine were damaged (as he said microcomets) long before the entry into the solar system - in fact, he flew here " blind "and" inertia ", not knowing what to expect, and whether here to help. Landing on the most promising in terms of the life of the planet (Earth) also did not go quite as planned.
How much time has passed since the accident, he does not remember, he said that he came to have this box about two months ago. My version of what happened is this. On landing worked Catapult (or whatever they have) and it was thrown out of the vehicle. Upon impact, he lost consciousness and picked it up, taking the toy, the owner of the apartment where he is today. To establish a mental link with the landlord, he may not. Actually, in his "word" mental connection - a piece is very thin and capricious, not all the body gets. And besides, the range of the very small - something about twenty meters. Therefore, for almost three-month stay on the window, he was able to communicate with only three organisms - the neighbor's cat, a colony of ants home (which is a single entity) and me.
The horror of his position is that he can not go directly to the landlord and tell about the trouble; they have no means of communication such as our speech, and mentally he could not "reach out" to him. In anticipation of the horror host of the meeting with a live alien and its subsequent physical destruction (and maybe a room at the laboratory scientists and sadists (his "words")), he took the only right, in his view, the decision - bated, wait a "contactee" and parallel the search for ways of saving.
By the way, as he claims, he was not alone on an alien planet Earth. At the moment, they race hostile humanoids werewolves, whom they call VTYNS, constantly lives with the people. When it is detected it is waiting for the instantaneous destruction.
During these two months of constant fear, he still managed to collect a few important details of his new spacecraft. Collects he nochyam - when everyone is asleep. This detail had masked by building in the ordinary things in the apartment: hairdryer, disk health, bubble iodine.
Helped than they, ants and cat. First brought to the rocket body of chitin, the second - polbatona smoked sausage (on their planet is a very expensive delicacy). Were mere trifles: Solarium liter (distillation her into outer fuel) and half a bucket of Yakut diamonds (kvazizhivoy to create a navigation system). Diamonds from South Africa, for some unknown reason I do not fit.
For myself, I just decided that the little alien DBRNJH not lying. And he said that such a thing as a "lie" in their race there. Tomorrow will bring him, as he had promised, diesel fuel. But diamonds napryazhenka. I do not know what to do. I do not call anyone immediately rush into jewelry stores, but his small contribution to the overall space business I bring.

How People with a capital letter, we can not be indifferent to the brothers on reason. I think that if anyone can donate at least a hundred rubles, together we accumulate the required amount for purchase of parcels of diamonds. And once again I emphasize, this is my personal opinion.
And further. He strongly urged me to help him on October 27 to be the island of Tenerife. This is necessary to accurately calculate the trajectory of the maximum take-off from the Earth. These calculations will reduce the consumption of diesel fuel to 0, 8 liters and increase the mass of the payload to 468 grams, which, you will agree, is important for spacecraft. Perhaps among the readers there are people working in travel agencies. Total it takes three trips a week to the Canary Islands.
He asked me to conduct all negotiations with the people, because he is busy assembling the space shuttle. To others he is "direct" contact can not, the percentage of "contactees" very low - about 1-2 people per million. He says that there are in the flora of the planet's plant, increasing the degree of mental communication, but they grow much further south of the area, and moreover, they are not safe for human health; and he was such a victim can not go.
And he is very afraid VTYNS and various scams, so come and huddle under the window is also not necessary that you will bring him trouble.
"I hope to help and thank you all, indifferent to other people's misfortune!" - These words, he asked me to convey to all the people on the third planet from the Sun and the crew of the ISS.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting