Who in this year did not have time to go to the Dolphinarium?

Visiting this place leaves only positive emotions. Each year, arriving in Nebug we come to the dolphin and get out of it with a sense of the joy of children and happiness ... There are people who say yes nuuuu ... nonsense ... Th there to see it ... but! I can only say that even people of my friends have never remained indifferent
I am glad everything. setting ... view (even despite the fact that it has not changed so much in five years), well-groomed animals and the enthusiasm with which they act.
I do not know how to teach the language of the walrus show and even more do not know how to negotiate with the white whale that would have allowed it to stand up to your nose and I do not know how to make the dolphin jump over obstacles, through which they will never jump in their natural habitat. apparently there are people who know how to negotiate with them and I have to be honest - a little envy them ...
Comments will not be enough. So here you can see everything ...
50 photos

Almost every one of us anything and heard of seals called "seal."
Northern fur seals almost all the cold part of the year roam the expanses of the Pacific Ocean. About seven months, they do not go out on the land, swimming away from the shore.
Ocean - native element of northern fur seals. They masterfully swim, dive and even sleep on the water and playing, deftly jumping in the air like a dolphin. Exceptionally seals in the water extract and eat their food.
Most of his life, they live in water, but still a real home of fur seals - a land where they are born, makes his first breath, the mother nurtures them with her milk.

Alice. where it is called "sea lioness," she really graceful and improved every year

Beluga, white whale - dolphin mammal of the family of the suborder of toothed whales. Sometimes it refers to a family filefish.
Skin color monochrome. Varies with age: newborn - dark blue, after a year of becoming gray and blue-gray; individuals older than 3-5 years - pure white (hence the name).
The largest males reach 6 m in length and 2 tons of weight; females are smaller. The head of the beluga is small, "foreheaded" without beak. The vertebrae in the neck are not fused together, so unlike beluga whales most able to turn his head. The pectoral fins are small, oval-shaped. The dorsal fin is absent; hence the Latin name of the genus Delphinapterus - «wingless dolphin».

Belugas Kai and Gerda

Little winner of the auction for the right to possession of "picture" presentation, participants ride (my mother to the load)

Far away in the cold northern sea live amazing giants. Huge and gentle, good-natured and clumsy. They have thick and bristly "beard" and huge tusks, and the body of the sun pink.
Among marine mammals only whales and elephant seals surpass their size. These amazing animals - walrus.
Squad - Pinnipedia. This name comes from the Latin "walked on the flippers." Today, it sounds like "pinnipeds".

Walrus Guidon

In the mythology of the sea since ancient times the other person was a dolphin. The word "dolphin" is very ancient. The Greek word «delphis», from which the dolphin gets its name, meaning "womb", the source of life. Underwater bottlenose dolphins emit a variety of sounds: clicks, trills, grunts, squeaks, whistles and squeaking. These sounds are heard at different times and at different depths. Dolphins use sound to communicate, navigate and hunt in the dark and murky waters, where it is impossible to use the dolphin zrenie.Sluh well developed. Dolphins do not experience any difficulties in receiving and transmitting audio signals. The volume of the brain, auditory function heads, dolphins ten times more than in humans (at about the same total volume of the brain).

The Black Sea bottlenose dolphins. nicknames of the two do not remember (newcomers) and Peter !!!

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1284409705 [/ mergetime]

Last!
Enjoy your summer memories

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting