The daily cat for a week





Cat wakes up every day with me in the work falls into the kitchen and staring at me with cloudy eyes! What for, he gets up at 6 am, would have slept! And what can he, too, your schedule for the week?

Total 7 Picchu.

Monday.
Morning in the Chinese countryside. So wake up to work samurai ...
This is a hard day, all a blur!

The daily cat for a week

Tuesday.
Probably I have to sleep on the job? Whole Tuesday, and so I want to have the weekend!

The daily cat for a week

Wednesday.
Pyatnitsaa, ayy !!! Well, where are you, I can not see you!

The daily cat for a week

Thursday.
YYYY, vloom all !!! And I want to thump, and heifers go. Zadolbalo work!

The daily cat for a week

Friday.
Iiiiha !!! Yeah baby, it`s pyatnitsoo, ready for battle!

On Friday, Komrad !!!

The daily cat for a week

Saturday.
Ahh? Che was yesterday then? Ah, beer, vodka, heifers ... Nuno, then remembered. Gradually!

The daily cat for a week

Sunday.
Sleep. Good. To work tomorrow, but it will be tomorrow

The daily cat for a week

Source: ">