As a "guest" surgeons: Open heart surgery

A short report from the operating room, where the repaired heart of the child. On a clear and precise action of professionals is always nice to see
9 ph via live_report

1. I am at that time saw three open-heart surgery. They were children, the eldest child was 10 years old - that day, the girl's birthday. Operated god - Leo Bokeria Antonovich.

2. In this operation, the patient was administered the stem cells for better healing.

3. Contrary to expectations, in a faint, I fell. You work yourself and not what do not think. Moreover, that is not quite realize that this man: the entire body is hidden, open a small area where we are working. In other cases, I saw open the breastbone stretched struts around and the body is wrapped in a film. Inside a person looks and smells like chicken raspotroshёnnaya.

4. Of course, when the sternum pull out of a child's heart, you can not help everything inside you is compressed.

5. "Well, what are you afraid," - says the surgeon - "It's just a muscle!" And then he puts on a finger, so I was convinced that this is the case.

6. During the operation, the heart does not work: it is stopped and surrounded by ice. Blood shakes hefty unit.

7. At that time, in the heart of an artificial valve inserted.

8. put in place.

9. stitched ...
All! )) Works

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting