Dressing question

Continuing the theme of How to build a house

Before every man there, sooner or later the question arises what to do with the products of its life and this cup is not passed, and I was an old, worthless, a toilet, which rotted completely and walk in it has become downright dangerous, forcing me to take over the construction of a new, still Yeltsin if you believe the memoirs of his built a bath ...

12 photos

2 For the construction it is necessary to fill up two sosenochki (Be careful though forest public property, you are to it has the most distantly related, may shtrafanut), sanded them with a shovel, an old toilet has a receiving opening of the "Point", the new, I decided to use a type of " WC ", although he did research by British scientists to cause cancer of the rectum, but it is necessary to keep pace with time and neglect the prejudices, as the carrier table amazingly walked cover of the box from under the machine (in the photo is on the left), which subsequently with a hacksaw for metal turned out wonderful work opening

3Poluchit ideal contours did not work, but it is not the church building, the tolerances here proizvolnye.Dlya building sidewalls applied sheets of slate from the old toilet, although asbestos is harmful to health, but it is eternal

4B during construction, I ran into some engineering difficulties as fastening perpendicular pillars (see. Photo) who has decided, because of their scarce mental abilities, general construction, it is desirable to have a bunch of different wooden pieces of wood to less time spent on the search for all stuff dryuchek

5Chem stroitelsvo further promote the ties appeared pretentious and everything, it was excruciatingly painful for the sleep lectures on construction materials and theoretical mehannike

6B finally start something clearer, toilet kyshku sheathed linoleum-stylish and hygienic

7Rabochaya furnishings, old toilet demolished, and the new can not walk paradox maddening

8B as doors used old Soviet door from the bedroom, the rest of the door gap sheathed laminate shorter useful remnants of repair apartments

9Podgonka doors that would be closed with a minimum gap of pride subject of a separate, light window and the door birochka pleasant things

10Pokraska according to the rules of the world of design and ergonomics

11Tualet is not only a social but also a strategic object, causes difficulties for the tri-color camouflage visual detection silhouette (next to the toilet neighbors, my compared to him looks like an aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuzentsov" monitors Somali pirate barge)

12Okonchatelny variant evrotualet meets all stringent international standards, biological waste is stored in covered bachek garbage bags, does not require any electricity or alternative energy sources

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting