Elegant jewelry of silver cutlery

Once ornaments John Marcello (John Marchello) lived a very different life: massive races stirred the sugar in the tea, and elegant bracelets eating main dishes. Sounds, of course, quite absurd, but it was so, because the jeweler makes his works of old silverware.

John Marcello makes rings of teaspoons and forks bracelets. Naturally, this is purely handmade, and the author assures that uses special technology that makes it possible to bend the instruments without damaging them. Each of the ornaments, there is only one copy, so customers can be confident that their product is unique and unrepeatable.

Fork transformed into an elegant bracelet

Metamorphosis teaspoon

It started from the moment when one day in the restaurant Marcello's father, John found a napkin folded fork, and it led him to the idea of ​​transforming cutlery into various funny figures. A few years later, John came to mind to use his father's idea, but direct it in a slightly different direction: so there were the first decorations of forks and spoons.

"I always thought handiwork something magical, - says John Marcello. - And now this magic process takes me from a simple hobby to this work. I am sure that bending forks - is the best way to transform my ideas into reality secret ».

The cost of jewelry varies from 12 to 150 dollars. Also, John Marcello can make jewelery from your own silverware - if you love him so much that even ready to wear for yourself.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting