Poluzatonuvshy ship in Abkhaz harbor

Writes blogger macos

Already in the sunset of my Abkhaz day I saw in his telescope telephoto sunken ship on the beach. Big ship, apparently tanker. "Echo of War" - I thought, and went to the ship.

25 photos

1. A huge ship lies on its side, half submerged. Feeling quite incredible when you see a picture.

2. Climb aboard. For the convenience of the visitors are supposed to log: standing on it, you can reach the handrail and be on deck.

4. Deck burnt. Inscriptions in English pleased. "American tanker or something?ยป

5. It really turned out to be a tanker. To transport diesel.

9. Walk on the tanker was dumb: it seems that is about to tip over and the huge machine of the water. Like my 80 kg can budge the vastly superior weight ship.

12. And it was so: in December last year during a six-point storm Turkish tanker MAG-1 run aground. The crew of seven people got safely to shore.

14. But then opinions diverge: one information, the tanker was empty, the other - from it spilled 2,000 tons of diesel fuel.

19. What to do now with the wreck, no one knows. Turkish side as if he did not need, Sukhumi - too.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting