The strap is made of human skin

Sёrfil on Yandex Market, found pricey for 5 hours Lyamov. Killed comments.

General characteristics
Type: Quartz, Women
Mechanism: ETA 256.031
Mode Time: analog (arrows) format 12:00
Figures: Roman
Power source: battery-
Additional Information: White Gold 18K; case is decorated with 154 diamonds 0, 8K and 92 diamond baguettes 5 1K
Protection: Waterproof WR30 (3 atm)
Case Material: Gold
Insert: Diamond
Crystal: Sapphire
Type Bracelet / Strap: leather strap

Sobstno own comment:
Strengths: What can I say ... beautiful, comfortable, stylish, eye gouged out, though I did not immediately used to the fact that the clock for women, but in time I did not pay attention to it. Works pretty clearly.
Beautiful stones, nice skin (in the description did not specify a natural human skin).
Before them I had a Bentley Continental GT, (though it was a bit cheaper)
who worked, as they say, like a watch, and other functions on the little things he had many, but it was not very comfortable to wear on his arm.
Also, I want to sign ... that they are waterproof: immersion in the 790 meters, they did not stop and was very helpful to me.

Disadvantages: Not very nice osoznovat the time of failure, because to look for the details of these watches come with difficulty. Once detonated them at work (selling home appliances, wanted to test them in the microwave), but I fix them.
Fairly good bait for Gopnik and homosexuals.
Sometimes they start from a wild itch. Sometimes even that it came to chasotki, and once even before psoriasis of the bladder, but it is not comparable with the pros, so the little things.

Comment: What I want to say, if you - a rogue, then this watch is not for you, better take something is easier, for example, Maurice Lacroix MP7088-PL201-310, although they do not stand next to this stunning work of art and human guposti.
via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting