Bloody tears

These shocking new pictures of the boy who cries tears of blood. 17-year-old Calvino Inman, is suffering from a mysterious illness for the past two years and the doctors are not able to stop the bleeding, which can last more than one hour. Soon will be shown on American television documentary about people crying tears of blood, they are only a few in the world.

6 photos via dailymail.co.uk translation daypic

1. A terrible disease: Calvino Inman suffers from a rare disease, because of which he was crying tears of blood, Rockwood, Tennessee.

The guy under the supervision of Dr. Inman was medical research to detect tumors, abnormalities of the tear duct, a genetic defect, but the cause of such bleeding is not possible. He says: "People call me obsessed. Bleeding can start at school, at home, or just the night. I usually do not know when will the bleeding, but sometimes I feel a burning sensation, and it starts again. Sometimes I do not even know what it was until people start to look at me. "

3. Hope: Calvino Inman, his mother and stepfather Tammy Calvino Maynatt hope that the film will shed light on his mysterious illness.

"But then I feel as if someone has a hammer on my head to the left. I can not sleep at night. I just lie there and wait for the morning comes ».

His mother, Tammy Maynatt anxiously said, "We feel like the doctors have exhausted all ideas».

"We have already appealed to the 15 experts from New York, Memphis and Atlanta. I can not see how my son is suffering. I just pray that Gd helped him to power, "- she added.

5. Obsessed: Mr. Inman (left) and Rahid Begum, from India, which hopes to recover from his illness in the near future.

Boy crying tears of blood, which will be shown on the channel Learning Channel (TLC), is not the only one of its kind. Mother of three children in Patna, India, too, is crying blood, it makes it very weak and brings pain. 27-year-old Rashida Begum started crying blood three years ago after a severe attack of vomiting and headache.

Her 40-year-old doting husband Muhammad Aslam, who married her against the wishes of his family, taking care of her and help take care of the three children of 10-year-old Muhammad Adil, 8-letneyTehsin and 5-year-old Asif. When Miss Begum contracted a mysterious illness, her husband was forced to resign from his job, where he was paid £ 5 a day to care for his wife.

He says, "I just want her to be okay, I want our children to learn, I want it all, and so we went back to live like a normal family. We have tried all the ways we were at the reception of each doctor in Patna. We even spent praying in the temple 40 days. "

6. Mysterious disease: 27-year-old Miss Begum, pictured with her husband, Mohammad Aslam, and their children, is one of the few people who suffer from this disease.

But experts from the Indian Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi Miss Begum gave new hope for recovery. After numerous studies, doctors believe they have finally discovered the secret that binds strange bleeding Miss Begum and her stomach problems.

"I am so grateful to the doctors for what they are trying to help me, - she says. - I myself can not cope with these terrible bleeding ».

Meanwhile, in Tennessee Inman doctor studying other unexplained cases of bleeding in the USA. Dr. John Fleming, of the Hamilton Eye Institute in Memphis, said: "We usually find the causes of bleeding, and it was a tear duct, or infection, or tumor. There have been cases where people have suffered from bleeding for months or even years, and then suddenly they stopped. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting