The opening of the metro stations in Kiev

I think the people of Kiev (and not only them) like a compilation. For you, I chose the 47 most interesting, in my view photos (source of 80)
So 47 photos + text © holy-mozart

Today I attended the opening of three new stations Kurenivsko-Chervonoarmiiska line of the Kyiv subway. This event Kiev waiting for 5 years.

Despite the fact that I personally happen to these stations, will likely have rarely, since they are at the opposite end of the city, is still happy for the development of the metro in our city.
All this time, the progress of the construction, I watched other people's photos on the Internet, and finally today, everyone was able to get to the station.

Most people knew that the station will be open today, and believed that in the morning. That is why in the morning on duty at the station Lybidska (which until now has been the final) had, almost kicked to kick people out of the cars that are going to go further.
People are more informed, including me, knew that the official part of the opening, with the participation of the Prime Minister will be held at 14:00, and only at the end of officialdom mortals begin to run on the station.

Coming after two to Libidska, I saw quite a crowd of people who were waiting for the same will be possible to take the train in the direction of new stations.
It was fun to see how people perplexed thrown out of cars, others try to enter them. It lasted as long as the arrival of the next train was announced: the train goes to station Demeevskaya.
14:44 The first train after the official opening of the passengers moved towards the three new stations. I was on the train.

The station Demeevskaya.
Located next to the central bus station and the National Library.

Entrance station is equipped with a mechanism for transporting people in wheelchairs.

The second input.

Long transition to the entrance station.

Beautiful lobby entrance. But soon enough he dirtied traders with layouts.

The view from the lobby on the escalator

Cash Hall.

Vending machines for coins and for the replenishment of contactless cards.

There are delighted to people.

We go down to the station.

The station hall.

A lot of press cameras and photographers.

Escalators.

Not immediately notice that under the escalators there is a small room.

New St. Petersburg cars, so-called "aliens».

Exit from the station.

Station Holosiivska
All the inputs of three new stations in the same style called "cheap glass-metal constructions».

On one side of the entrance with steps, on the other - with a gentle slope for wheelchairs.

Login.

Turnstiles.

Elevator.

The station hall has a low ceiling, but the design is very beautiful.

Little Red Riding Hood.

Emergency exit just in case tied with ribbons.

Driving line.

Tunnel.

The station Vasilkovskaya.

Inputs from one side to the elevators.

On the other hand with lifts for wheelchairs.

Elevator

Originally planned lighting in a totally different style. Why change the project - is unclear.

On the other hand dismantle the podium for the official opening.

Here are posters in the spirit of the scoop.

Out.

47, last.

Video from the opening of the station Vasylkivska

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting