The First Channel will begin to tell the truth

C the first of January 2011 the first public television channel will speak and show the truth. This Smixer.ru just said CEO of Channel One Konstantin Ernst.

"I'm not a young man and I have more than 20 years as head of Channel One - shared C. Ernst. - Earlier this channel called ORT, but is not the point. The bottom line is that the best years of his career on TV, I spent a desperate Rimjob those in power and to humble his outstretched rear seat by him ».

According to the source, he does not want to retire and go down in history only to the above merits.

"I took a unilateral decision that the first of January 2011 our channel will begin to tell the truth - said K. Ernst. - Perhaps for me it is removed from office, and fabricate a criminal case. But as long as I lead the channel any more usual positive jeans about Putin, Medvedev and their associates, I will not let you on the air ».

According to K. Ernst, in January 2011, in the net First Channel scheduled journalistic investigation about the theft in the Transneft and VTB, a documentary about Putin's friends, who became billionaires overnight, and a number of reports that are "wet" Medvedev how incompetent and obedient President.

source

In the photo: A rare historical frame. The year 2010, November-month. Konstantin Ernst listens to a speech by L. Parfyonov care about the power of television, and somewhere deep down agrees with the speaker

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting