Subtle humor Marine

After the attack did Amerikosy 09.11 cool gift to all employees of the world fleet in the form ISPS code. A more intelligent - a lot of papers on security men.

Not only that, every year in our work, there are more and more poperizma, so also all sorts of checklists added. People are fed up with concrete. And this is very strict in the United States ...

That's what brought one inspector on board ... more from eyewitnesses:

In the UK, too, came from the BP inspector ... ... dude fun with a check-list .... (put it that people would laugh))) ... well, I met him as it should be ... and he told me, "it is necessary to complete the second ..." I read ..Terrorist check list. and gravely tell him ... Now the master show ... (note the Italian captain of 70 years More ... people that hardening ... well ... a former soldier ..)
Show)) is ... well, Chief exec ...... respectively prohaval all ... "Well, Well have to go so it is necessary to check ... and all this with a straight face)).
As a result, the inspection ... ok ... check this list accordingly, he did not ask, and Master after ... parahod running around looking for him with big eyes ... I could not believe ...

(For those who know anglitski)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting