Ah, Odessa - the pearl of the sea!

Winter travel blogger Gitanes on February Odessa and Transnistria

Ph +14 22

Well, we nakarkat. The second day of the expedition in Transnistria, we were met by sleet.

But we are not accustomed otsupat and went on the planned route, ie, look different interesting things in the city.

Sasha outlined a few abandoned buildings that were not quite zabroschenny))

Our path again ran near the sea and we could not drive up to him to take pictures.

Someone asked me why we did not swim, here's the answer))

And here is the sea)) Only in February, it is not very friendly.

And someone walks and walks on the beach feeding the gulls.

These two frostbitten it stuck

And of course the beautiful sea.

The road led us to the seaport. It dropped a lot of snow, but friendly wipers with one hand grasping his shovel removed. Peter envious, here's how to work.

Although they had the zeal to literally meters 2-3))

There is a sculpture in the port of "Golden Boy." Why is it gold, and a general "you whose boy."

But creative advertisers Odessa I liked)) One has to think of the wear on the billboard package made him a pack of ravioli))

Then there was a lot of walks in the Old Yard Odessa, meetings and conversations with Odessa.

Expedition - Day Three.

After yesterday's wet snow, the morning we met warming and the sun))

This of course we were immediately lifted the mood and we went on.

On the way to our Ishmael was scheduled to visit several places.

But drive past these old crosses, we could not.

As we could not miss the opportunity to once again go to the sea.

While standing strong winds from a passing bus, people poured out and began to collect seashells, as bud saw them for the first time in my life))

Further our path lay in Kashchenko children's sanatorium. But what must have imagination to build these sculptures ... I show you the most inoffensive)) then rest on arrival.

By the way, I still figured I and sculptures are not compatible.

Try to guess what it is? Who was the first guess will receive a souvenir from Kaspersky Lab.

During our journey machine became terribly dirty. And we no longer pay much attention. And then all the drivers and peshegody passing by looked at us very surprised look))

Today I had a day off from the steering wheel, Sasha just did not let behind the wheel)) including I relaxed, took a beer and basked in the sun.

Further our path lay in Belgorod-Dniester fortress.

Here are built the same before, how many years have passed, but it was worth. Presidents change, but it's worth ...

There we walked and photographed.

I even managed to shoot the gun out of this.

Gallery a lot, but there is no strength to spread)) Though here with these real patsanchik, we had a great talk.

But now the question. Who are my friends could answer such a question. Why on this plate so ... Xs as it is called, but that they 3. I the country was, but only one receiver.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting