How to cheat in Eldorado!

Good evening, the new year, the relatives decided to buy kopyuter.Tak like this they do not understand ask me to choose. We stopped at Eldorado, as it seemed more favorable conditions byli.NO, there is one BUT !!!
Let's go:
Chose kompyuter.My want to put the office from Microsoft, so pereplotili 800 griven.Spisok accompanying the work of this man was provided in the price (photo attached). As it turned out under the column "office applications" was a banal Open OFFICE. which is distributed free of charge (a free software under Linux) and is nowhere stated that this clarification Open Office instead of Microsoft product (this is crucial) also told the seller that it will be microsoft office I asked him twice. In the price there is a column by training, we do no one explained turns for the man placed free Open Office + codecs took 800 hryvnia. We have long argued, we wrote a declaration addressed to the director, but the director was on the side of the seller, I called to Kiev in the main office, but there were some excuses. Then we made a petition to the court and threatened them sudebngoy litigation. After 2 days we called the store manager and agreed to this amount, we chose a more Che thread. Eldorado admit mistakes, though difficult. But all the same, and then thrown, subtracted from the 800 UAH. a discount that applies to goods which zamenili.Vot a banal example of divorce.
Who knows more cases of divorce, these things write to the topic.

Photo 2

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting